twenty one.

there was only a few days until the dance competition, therefore the dance team had to travel to the city where it was taking place as schools from all over the country were participating.

sunoo and sunghoon had both packed a few clothes and their outfits for the performances they were doing. they were being taken on a few trips there too so they made sure to pack for that aswell. students were putting their luggage in the coach, sunoo quickly sitting next to niki whilst sunghoon sat next to heeseung when they were done.

^__^

[ heeseung pov ]

niki 🐅🐯🐅🐯• 2 members online

niki 🐅🐯🐅🐯
• 2 members online.
• members: heeseung 🥠 and niki

niki 🐅🐯🐅🐯
OI

niki 🐅🐯🐅🐯
HYUNG

heeseung 🥠
YH?????

niki 🐅🐯🐅🐯
LETS GET THEM TO SIT NEXT TO EACH OTHER

niki 🐅🐯🐅🐯
U DO SMTH

heeseung 🥠
OKAY OKAY

^__^

heeseung suddenly groaned - causing sunghoon to take an airpod out.

"what?" sunghoon said.

"i don't wanna sit on the window seat-"

"i don't either and you know i never do."

heeseung just side eyed the younger and rolled his eyes, "sunoo!" he suddenly exclaimed, which caught both sunoo and sunghoon's attention.

"switch seats with me i don't wanna sit here and neither does sunghoon," heeseung quickly said as he hastily got up and switched seats with the latter - not letting him refuse or even say anything.

sunoo just sat next to sunghoon since he really didn't have any other choice now and put his airpods in. it was a bit awkward since that evening in the practice room. well, mostly for sunoo - sunghoon didn't really mind but he felt that sunoo was avoiding him because of it.

the two sat in silence, the only thing being heard was the music blasting in their airpods.

^__^