thirty six.

sunghoon ended up saying 'fine,' to which sio and all of his friends were ecstatic about. although it was between them two, they couldn't help but have hope for them - they are soulmates after all.

^__^

sunoo 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🫶🫶💓💓• 2 members online

• 2 members online.
• members: sio 🏹 and sunoo 🪁

sio 🏹
sunooooooooooo

sio 🏹
sunoo

sio 🏹
kim sunoo

sio 🏹
park sunoo

sio 🏹
oi

sunoo 🪁
girl it's literally 10pm what do u want

sio 🏹
YIPEE

sio 🏹
sunghoon's waiting outside

sio 🏹
go

sunoo 🪁
stfu

sio 🏹
what

sio 🏹
i'm being fr

sio 🏹
go get ur man

^__^

sunoo was shocked when he saw sunghoon's car parked outside his front door, sneakily putting his shoes on and getting out of his house.

nervously, he walked up to the older's car, head hanging low. sunghoon saw him and got out of the car, going to the passenger seat and opening it for sunoo. the younger felt like running laps over the fact sunghoon was still such a gentleman even though they had a fight. the taller then sat back in the car.

"hyung," he said before turning his head to look at sunghoon - the other mirrored his actions, "why are you acting like a kid?" he continued.

sunghoon's eyebrows furrowed as he turned his whole body this time, hand on the steering wheel even though they were staying stationary.

"do you think you have the right to be mad at me right now? what were you two doing?" he asked angrily, trying to keep his voice at a normal volume but kind of failing.

"i went for your sake," sunoo replied.

"to me, your family trying to push me away doesn't matter at all. do you still not get it? you're all i need," his voice raised at the end.

sunoo just looked away, outside of the window as his soulmate kept his eyes on him before scoffing and looking away too, hand still resting on the steering wheel.

"then don't just say it. prove it to me through actions. you left me the day you saw us when i wanted to explain everything. do you know how much i waited for you?" sunoo looked at him - looking away again after he was finished.

sunghoon sighed and looked down, "i'm sorry. i kept missing out on what's actually important."

sunoo sighed a little, "i'm sorry too," he said quietly, unbuckling his seatbelt which made sunghoon look at him.

"if you're sorry, give me a hug," he said, with a blank face though. "i forgive you..." he said before opening his arms, "hurry."

sunghoon prevented himself from  smiling, unbuckling his seatbelt as he engulfed the younger in his arms. they both finally smiled though, as sunghoon patted the latter's head.