thirteen.

♫ now playing: higher - fifty fifty.

it was around 12:30 am but sunoo was still practicing to the song 'higher' him and a few of his dance friends were going to perform for the national dance competition.

^__^

깨지 않을 꿈같이 달콤한 이야기
주인공은 바로 너야 (you, ooh)
흥얼대는 melody 맞춰 sing with me
아름다운 너와 love the feeling

(kkaeji aneul kkumgati
dalkomhan iyagi
juingongeun baro neoya (you)
heungeoldaeneun melody
nun matchweo sing with me
areumdaun neowa na
love the feeling)

^__^

sunoo was just practicing in his room with the volume turned down as he didn't want to wake sunghoon up. that was until suddenly, a loud bang from the storm outside came, causing sunoo to scream in surprise. he quickly covered his mouth remembering that sunghoon was sleeping and paused the music - covering his ears in hopes of not hearing anything whilst sitting with his knees together.

however, sunghoon was already getting water from the kitchen when he heard the shriek from sunoo's room, quickly putting his glass down and going to check on the younger.

he opened the door a little and peeked through to see sunoo digging his head in his knees with his hands over his ears.

sunghoon opened the door fully but as if on que, another bang was heard which caused sunoo to scream once again and jump on the older.

sunghoon's eyes widened as he quickly wrapped his arms around sunoo's waist, as if it was by instinct.

"hyung, i'm scared."

sunghoon was just flustered and cleared his throat. "it's okay sunoo, we can sleep together hm?"

sunoo just nodded his head.

^__^

sunoo was sleeping in sunghoon's bed whilst sunghoon was getting the floor comfy with a few pillows and blankets.

sunghoon settled down and was about to fall asleep when he heard the sound of sunoo hitch his breath followed after another sound of the thunder banging across the window.

sunghoon sat up and looked at sunoo who was squeezing his eyes shut. he got up and slipped into the bed next to him, wrapping an arm around his waist and pulling him closer, their bodies pressing together.

"you haven't changed sunoo," sunghoon whispered - remembering how the smaller would get scared of storms in highschool during their sleepovers.