one.

[flashback.]

♫ now playing: let me go - yoon seobin.

sunoo and sunghoon had been the bestest of friends since the summer before high school started. at first, when their mutual friend, seobin introduced them it was a bit awkward. however their completely opposite personalities helped them to quickly get along and soon become inseparable.

that was until the 23rd of june 2019. the night before sunoo's birthday.

him and sunghoon would always play games together after dinner at sunghoon's. so when sunoo showed up to sunghoon's place only to be met with sunghoon packing two big suitcases and emptying out his room he was a bit confused.

"hyung? woah are you going on holiday?" sunoo asked and all he got in response was a cold look from the older. he was a bit shocked at the sudden change of attitude overnight.

"it's just a question jeez."

"move," sunghoon just muttered as he pushed past sunoo to get the rest of his stuff.

"seriously hyung where are you going?"

"i'm moving."

sunoo had a lump stuck in his throat.

"where?"

"far away."

"but why-"

"it's none of your business."

sunoo scoffed, "okay i get that you're moving and you may have some shit going on or whatever but you don't have to be such a dick gosh. i was just asking a question."

"yeah well maybe you could just go and make my life easier cus i can't bear hearing anymore of your questions- no i can't even bear having you stood here right now." and no it wasn't because sunghoon hated him. it was quite the opposite. it hurt him to know he was moving far away from sunoo, the boy who he had such strong feelings for.

sunoo just stood there in shock, "hyung-"

"fine then i'm going jesus," was all sunoo said as he walked out of sunghoon's bedroom, slamming the door and quickly running out of the house past the older's parents whilst his head hung low.

sunghoon just bit his bottom lip out of frustration and continued packing, tears threatening to spill out of his eyes. meanwhile, sunoo just ran home in the pouring rain despite the fact that it was supposed to be spring. he wiped his tears with his sleeves and decided to try his hardest to let go of whatever feelings he had for sunghoon. maybe it was when he helped sunoo break up with his toxic boyfriend that these feelings started appearing. and the same case for sunghoon. however, they both wanted them to vanish either way. maybe it'd feel less bitter.

^__^

[2 years later.]

 yassified sunoo 😘😘• 3 people online

yassified sunoo 😘😘
• 3 people online.
• members: sunoo 🪁 , jungwon 🦴 and niki❔

sunoo 🪁
GUYSSSSS WE R CELEBRATING TODAYYYYY

jungwon 🐈🐈🐈
WHY WHAT

sunoo 🪁
I GOT A DORMMM FINALLY

niki 🕺🏻🕺🏻🕺🏻
YESS HYUNG U R PAYING 4 FOOD

sunoo 🪁
boy i only have a part time convenience store job spare me 🤕🤕🤕

jungwon 🐈🐈🐈
CONGRATS HYUNGGGG WHO'S UR ROOMMATE???

sunoo 🪁
IDK LET ME CHECK

sunoo 🪁
no

sunoo 🪁
no no no no no no

niki 🕺🏻🕺🏻🕺🏻
i think he's glitching

sunoo 🪁
get me out of here

sunoo 🪁
whys my roommate sunghoon.

jungwon 🐈🐈🐈
oh shit hyung

niki 🕺🏻🕺🏻🕺🏻
hyung??? r u okay??

'sunoo 🪁' is now offline.

^__^