Teaser

Here is a sneak peek of upcoming updates

Scene 1

Khushi's room

Khushi was in deep sleep and Arnav sat beside her, watching her. Lumps form in his throat which he gulped down. He took her hand in his and started pouring his heart out which he still hid, with the softest and slowest in his husky voice, "Mithu, your Arnav needs you the most now. I am happy that you recovered Khushi, but somewhere for selfish reasons, I want my Mithu back. " 

Kissing her hand, with moist eyes, "Khushi, I am sorry, I know I shouldn't separate you from them, that too without your permission. I am sorry that I hid from you what happened with the Guptas. But I can't send you back there, Khushi. Mrs. Mishra and Mrs. Gupta want to admit you to a mental asylum. Why can't they see anything other than their Payal's happiness? if they know about your real condition, they will take you with them, and then they will torture you with their taunts and blackmail you, which I never want. I need My Mithu beside me now and forever."

Putting her hand back on her stomach delicately, he stood up and kissed her forehead, "Thank you Mithu for your amazing idea, I never thought I need to implement it so soon. Sorry, Khushi ho sake toh mujhe maaf kar dena. Good night. Sweet dream." Arranging the quilt properly and adjusting AC temperature. Arnav moved out of Khushi's room.
(Sorry, Khushi, forgive me if possible. Good Night. Sweet dreams.)

****************************************
Scene 2

Gupta house

Buaji held Khushi's arm and dragged her in front of her, "Why did you come now? Huh? To see whether we are suffering or not? Wasn't you satisfied to break Payal's first marriage, and now because of you her second marriage is ruined? What else do you want? "

Turning toward Garima, she said, "Didn't I ask you not to bring this girl into our house? This girl at the age of eight her parent's life and is now ruining our life. Because of this bad omen, my brother is paralyzed, and my Payalia's marriage broke, still, she dares to come here and show her face."

Again turning toward Khushi, bua ji shook her, "Why did you come here? Is that Arnav Singh Raizada bored with you? That man doesn't have manners at all, which we already know, now after using you and satisfying his lust, he sent you back to us? If he did that then listen to me carefully, there is no place for an impure girl like you in this house. " She pushed Khushi away with a force.

Khushi stumbled back, hissing, "Buaji, wh…hat are you saying? Ar…Arnavji didn't even touch me in that way. Why are you degrading him? He helped me, and Babuji, are you still blaming him? Degrading him?"

Madhumati with rage in her eyes looked at Khushi, "Don't take his side. Don't we know what you both are doing in that penthouse together? Why will you say the truth, even though you are also enjoying him and his money? Such a shameless girl you are. You broke our image in this society.  Sometimes I wish I could kill you. It is good that your parents died before seeing your atrocity. " 

Suddenly a more angered expression surfaced on her face and she raised her hand to slap Khushi.

*********************************

Hello everyone, hope you all are doing well.

I am extremely sorry for going MIA from here. As due to March ending I was busy with hectic work.
Then the sudden demise of my grandmother and my health issues didn't let me give you an update.

But now I am back. Don't worry I am not going to leave this story incomplete.  Soon I will update the next chapter till then do tell me what you think about this teaser?

Once again I am sorry for not updating the story.

Thank you for your support and love you showed toward this story.
It is really overwhelming.

Tulip

Dt 12th April 2023