Part 14

AR (Arnav's cabin)

Arnav looked at Aman, "We need to go to Mumbai asap."

Aman was shocked, "What? Why? What happened?"

Arnav rubbed his palm on his face, and sat, "A problem arise there, did you remember I send an internal auditor team of Head Office to the Mumbai branch, they found some material misstatement and some fraudulent activities there, and they suspect that higher level management of branch is involved in it."

Aman nodded his head. Arnav called Akash, "Akash, in my cabin now." Saying this he kept the call without hearing anything. Within a few minutes, Akash came there, Arnav told him about the sudden problem that arose in the Mumbai Branch. Then he told her about his Mumbai visit.

Akash looked tensed, "Bhai, Khushiji?"

Arnav looked at Akash, "What Khushi? She is coming with me, Akash. You know, already know she won't stay without me for a day."

Akash hesitantly said, "You want me to send Payal with you? To take care of Khushi, as you will be a busy full day, so that time."

Before Arnav agreed, Aman said, "Meera will come with us, Akash."

Thinking for a while Arnav said, "Yeah, Meera should be with her, and you should spend some time with Payal, you can ask Payal to join AR so that she doesn't need to face torture in RM." He just muttered the last line which was only heard by Aman.

Akash nodded thinking that what will happen if he said this in RM, his mother will create another big drama. Temporary leaving that thought he agreed. After discussing AR and legal paperwork regarding the power of attorney of the Head office he left.

***************************************

RM 

Arnav told everyone about his Mumbai visit, though Anjali was sad she understood the situation, Arnav told her to take care of herself many times and told others to do the same. And requested Payal to help him with packing Khushi's bag. Before going to his room,  he asked her whether she was interested in doing a job in AR with Akash or working somewhere else and also advised her it will be good for her only and asked her to talk about the same with Akash. Payal told him to take care of Khushi and himself.  Bidding bye to everyone and giving many instructions to his Di he went to the Penthouse where Khushi, Aman, and Meera were waiting for him. 

***********************************************

AR Penthouse

Arnav reached the penthouse with bags, as soon as Khushi saw him with bags, "Where are you going?"

Arnav kept bags in the room and Khushi followed him as he wouldn't reply to her and sat on the bed, kept looking at him. After completing his work, Arnav sat beside her, "We are going, Khushi, not just me."

She smiled brightly and exclaimed, "Really??" When he nodded, she jumped in her place, "Yippeee… where we are going?"