Part 17

A few days later

Delhi (RM)

Everyone was eagerly waiting for Arshi, today they were coming back after almost a month. Finally, Payal joined AR and was getting trained under the Marketing head of AR, and she was again gaining confidence. Sheetal was staying with Raizadas only, now she knew about Khushi also, she was shocked that Khushi went through such a tragic accident. She wanted to meet her personally, that's why she never talked with them on a video call. 

Anjali was already comfortable with Sheetal, being Mami's relative they knew her for a long time so now became a family member of Raizadas. 

Since it was weekend, Payal and Akash were also enjoying spending some time with their family. Ladies were discussing about Teej and Akash, Manohar and Shyam we're talking about business. Suddenly, the doorbell rang, HP opened the door and smiled at the cutest Member of Raizada family "Khushi" and welcomed them. 

Arnav and Khushi came inside, Khushi was holding Arnav's hand and with another hand, she was carrying her soft toy, with a bright smile on her face. After greeting Raizadas and Jhas finally, Khushi saw a new face coming towards them so she stood closer to Arnav. 

Sheetal moved towards them, "Hello, Arnav." And when she tried to hug him, she saw that Khushi held Arnav's arm and slightly pulled him toward her, as if not allowing him to get a hug from her. Sheetal smiled a little and moved back.

Arnav nodded and asked Sheetal, "Hello, Sheetal, how are you?" And then he pressed Khushi's hand, staring at Khushi in a manner to assure her that I'm-not-going-to-hug-Sheetal

Sheetal replied, "I am good." Then she looked at Khushi, "Hello Khushi, how are you?"

Khushi looked at Sheetal, then at Arnav understanding her, Arnav said, "Khushi, she is Sheetal, Akash's cousin." Khushi nodded, still not replying to her, "Khushi… say something, Sheetal is waiting."

Khushi meekly replied to her, "Hello, I am good." 

Sheetal smiled at her, "How was your trip Khushi? You know I am also your Payal jiji's friend, and you used to call me Sheetu Didi."

Khushi confusedly looked at her, "But I don't remember you." Then she looked at Payal, "Jiji, is what she is saying true?" When Payal nodded, Khushi stared at Arnav and started stressing, "Arnav.. Why am I not remembering her? What happened to me?"

Arnav looked at her worriedly and cupped her face, "It's okay Khushi, Shant ho jao (Calm down). Now you know her, right?". When Khushi nodded, "Then don't think too much. Let's go." Then he looked at Anjali, "Di, we will talk later."

Anjali asked concernedly, "Chottey, Khushi thik ho hai na? (Is Khushi fine?)" Arnav just nodded his head, holding Khushi's hand, and started moving towards Khushi's room, "HP bring our bags."

HP hurriedly replied, "Ji Arnav Bhaiya."

****************************

At night