95. The beautiful night turns into nightmare

Start from the beginning

My eyes fell on Aditi who was sitting on the chair, listening Nikita bhabhi and Divya's conversation with a smile on her face. A smile automatically played on my lips, I walked to her and take a chair beside her. I pulled my chair closer to her and turn to her. I put my hand on her palm and asked while tucking back her hair, "Do you have your dinner?"

She shook her head and said, "I was waiting for you."

"You didn't have anything since morning. You shouldn't wait for me." I said while caressing her cheek making them more red.

"So you are." She said while putting her other hand on my hand which was already cupping her right palm. I smiled and kissed on her hand. "Okay, let's have dinner together."

I called a waiter and ordered him to serve us food after sometime Raghav also joined us and waiter served food to all three of us because our rest of the family members already had their dinner. I served some rice and curry for Aditi and me in one plate with some salad. I mixed some curry with rice and make Aditi eat from my hand. At first she was reluctant as we are surrounded with people but one glare from me she had it from my hand. I made her eat some sweet curd and orange juice. She also made me eat from her hand. Nikita bhabhi took her leave as Nikhil was calling for her.

"Seeing you guys like this, getting all lovey-dovey I feel so single." Raghav commented on both of us while having his dinner.

"Then get yourself a wife." I smirked and opened my mouth when Aditi made me eat some curry and rice.

"I want to but I'm still waiting for my one and only." He said and huffed and have a lazy morsal, chewing it while making a dreamy face.

"Should I ask your mom to fixed your meeting with some girls." Aditi teased her while accepting a morsal from my hand. Some curry left on her lower lip so I wiped it with my thumb and lick it while looking at her and she blushed.

"No ways, Mom have a long list of girls. I have to take a one moth leave from my work to complete that list." He looked shock and we all laughed on his condition.

"If I find no one I am going to marry your sister. Just informing you so that you would not make a fuss later." He said and smirked while drinking the juice.

"Do me a favour, please marry her right now, always intrupts my romance with my wife."

"Dhruv...", I chuckled and Aditi slapped on my arm.

"Bhayi abhi itne bhi bure din ni aaye mere." Raghav said while looking at Divya who was burning like a coal.

(Bro, My bad days are not come yet.)

"Excuse me...I am sitting quite here doesn't mean you can say anything about me. I rather die instead of marrying you." She spatted in anger.

"Ouch! you hurt my feelings sweetheart." Raghav took the food knife and out it on his heart.

"You deserve it. Also I thought to make a civilization with you but you don't deserve it." She spatted.

"Oh! I want to be more than civilized with you. If you allow me...." He winked at her and her face turn red in anger. Aditi, Nikita bhabhi and I laughed together, seeing their bantering.

"This guy is blabbering things with me. You are my brother and you are also laughing." She said while looking at me.

"Please keep me away from your fight. Also my friend was just taking a little revenge for intrupting my romance with Aditi." I shrugged my shoulders and and Aditi made me have the kheer from her hand.

"Uugghhh.....what should I do..." She was about pulled her hair.

"Just keep quite." Both Raghav and I said in unison which fuled her anger.