Chapter 15: Memories Of Valentines

Erin's POV

Flashback
(Eleven years ago)

"Erin May focus please.."

Vanessa was tutoring me on my math subject but all I'm doing is staring at her pretty face.

"What? Why are you calling me 'Erin May' for? I complain like a child that I am.

I hate when they call me that.

"Fine.. Rin-Rin then." She chuckle softly while shaking her head.

I frown.

"That's even worse.. What am I, four?" I cross my arms at her.

"Fine.. fine,.. You used to love it when I call you Rin-Rin. You're getting edgy.. gosh, you haven't even turn thirteen yet.. Stop growing up so fast. You know I'll still treat you like my baby." She says while pinching my cheeks.

I have a massive crush on her.

She is seventeen now though..

I'm about to turn thirteen in two months so she's around four years older than me.

"Yes I can be your baby.." I say puckering my lips at her.

She smacked my forehead playfully.

"Not that kind of baby.. I mean my baby sister.." she laugh while finishing her sentence.

I try to hide my disappointment..

I can't really blame her for considering me as her younger baby sister.

I've known her since I was four. She and Francis have taken care of me most of my life.

My parents are not always around so we three were kind of stuck together..

"Erin seriously! You can't fail this one again! Why do you keep failing your subjects? It feels like you are doing it on purpose. Is this really how you want to get your parents attention? By failing?!" She is so frustrated but still pretty.

I like to annoy her..

"Psh, as if this will get their attention." I try not to roll my eyes cause Vanessa hates it when I'm being rude.

"I'm already happy just getting your attention Nessa." I say while having my hands on the side of my face.