Chapter 9: You Care?

Erin's POV

I wake up and the first thing I see is Tori staring back at me so intently.

It got me all confused for a second.

I immediately unclung my hands off of her.

"Good morning Erin.." she said while fixing her pillow on her head.

I look away feeling self-conscious.

"Uh why am I here?" I asked while I sat up.

She also sat up and then stretch her arms.

I could feel her staring at me.

I could see it on my peripheral view.

"Don't you remember how you invaded my room last night?" She asked with a hint of amusement.

"Oh sorry, did I really do that?" I asked while awkwardly laughing.

"You came home drunk. Do you even remember how you got home? Some girl drop you off." She continued.

I place my hand on my temple.

My head hurts a little bit.

"That must be my friend Hollie. We bump into each other while I was shopping then you know, next thing I knew we were already having little reunion."

"I thought you said you no longer drink. So why will you start it now? Do you want to go back to rehab or worse.."

"It wasn't even that much.. maybe just a quarter or less than half of the bottle." I explained with hand gesture.

She crossed her arm still irritated.

"Don't worry a little bit of beer won't make me relapse." I said casually.

"Still not worth the risk. You'll just throw away all the progress you've made." She lectures.

"You sound like my mother.." I tease.

"So who is this Hollie? By the looks of it, she's not a good influence on you. Does she know of your achohol addiction? Is she your girlfriend?" She asked me continuously.

All I heard was she asking if Hollie is my girlfriend.

"Ew! No!" I said with a disgusted look on my face.

I would never..

She is more like a sister..

What did I even do again yesterday?

Flashback

I was in the supermarket buying groceries, when I suddenly heard my phone ringing.

Tori called me to tell me about how thankful she was for the lunch that I cook for her this morning.

"Hi Erin!" She said cheerfully.