Chapter 7: Nice Chat

Erin's POV

Two weeks later,

Tori and I had become well acquainted by now.

She's been constantly being considerate and affectionate with me this past week.

Maybe I was wrong to judge her.

She hadn't been anything but nice to me.

Even when I was being cold and indifferent, she's still make a way to turn things around and I'll catch myself enjoying her company even more.

Under different circumstances, I probably already fall for her charm. She's not that hard to like.

I think she's even aware of her own charm.

She's confident and a go getter. Ready to claim what she likes.

"Hey! You're painting flowers again.." she said as she walk towards me.

We are in the garden outside of the mansion right now.

She is wearing a two piece bathing suit.

Sometimes, I feel like she's doing that on purpose. She knows I get very uncomfortable around her when she's wearing less clothing.

"Why don't you just do what you're here to do and leave my painting alone. Swim while the water is warm." I said without glancing at her.

Of course, she won't listen to me.

She continue to pester me and even block my view.

She spread her arms wide open.

I raise an eyebrow at her.

"Have you given it a thought yet?" She asked her eyes sparkling.

She's been asking me to paint her eversince she saw my other works.

"I don't draw people.." I said for a hundred time.

"C'mon, just give it a try. I'll even pay for it." She said smiling brightly.

"How about a no? You're blocking my view. Can you please go now." I said shooing her away.

She walk closer to me. She stop in front.

"How about you join me for a swim? The weather is perfect." She offered.

I am still not looking at her and just focus in coloring my sketch.

"Don't just ignore me Erin.. Let's go for a swim. It will be fun." She offer again.

I shook my head.

"I have nothing to wear." I reasoned.

She giggle softly.

"That's even better. Going in naked." She teased.

I gasped.

I can't with this girl..

"Leave me alone. If you want to go naked. Sure, go and do that. I'm busy here." I said.