But well, at least Risa didn't reject her confession.

Pros of being Leni Robredo's girlfriend

#1. I'll let you be yourself. Even if your taste in clothes doesn't really look good minsan but I'll never try to change who you are and to become someone you're not. You want to partner the green blazer with a blue skirt? Ayos lang (but I can't promise that hindi kita aasarin)

#2. I will not hide anything from you. I'll be honest and true (because that's what we campaigned for last year, dapat laging honest.) Sasabihin ko sa'yo kapag hindi talaga maganda sa mata 'yung makeup mo or kapag kailangan na talaga kitang hatakin para ipaayos ang kilay mo.

#3. Protect you and keep you safe. Not that I see you as a fragile person but hindi naman sa pagmamayabang pero I know self defense techniques and I have read a lot of spy books. Ris, I know you're a strong independent woman but even Jackie Chan isn't immune to having a fragile heart. Having said that, I will make sure to keep your heart protected.

#4. Listen to you when you need someone to talk to (but I think I'm already doing this for years already as a friend but as a lover this time if you'll give me a chance.), even if I'm really tired from a meeting or work trip. I will always be there for you especially when you're having a hard time or when the other senators would gang up on you just because you're in the minority— I will support you all the way.

#5. Learn everything about you. Even though I know some of your likes and dislikes, alam kong there are still things na hindi ko alam. What makes you smile, what is your favorite dish (I will cook for you!) and what makes you cry (pero I will try not to do this unless it's tears of joy.)

#6. Remind you that you're beautiful, lalo na those times when your confidence is low and feel otherwise. Lagi kang maganda sa paningin ko, even if you finish a hundred pack of your honey butter chips and gain weight.

#7. Give you space and try not to bother you, unless you really need it. Katulad ngayon. You need me but you won't admit it. But if you really need space, just say the word and it's done.

#8. I will buy you the world if you want me to (pero you know, wala akong pera to do that plus the fact that it's impossible but you get it.) Shower you with gifts that you like even if it's a weird pencil case. No matter what, I will always treat you with respect and put your well being ahead of mine.

#9. I'm a patient person but I will be more patient. I can sit for hours while waiting for you to choose the restaurant where you want to eat. (Sometimes, I might suggest na to just eat me but that's just the makulit side of me but in case na you want rin naman.. there are ways.)

#10. Try to never hurt you, at least purposely. Magssorry ako agad just in case I unknowingly do something that does hurt you.

#11. Kung sakaling mag-aaway tayo, hindi ko papalampasin na hindi maayos agad. I will make sure to work on it and compromise if needed.

#12. Satisfy your soul with love. Walang araw na hindi mo maririnig 'yung I love you from me, either in person, facetime, phone call, text, beeper, mail, and all forms of social media. I will find a way to tell you and make you feel it every single day.

#13. I will make sure to keep your (or our) children happy. If needed, magssurrender ako sa game nights natin just to let our bunsos win.

#14. Love you unconditionally until my time is up and try to figure out how to continue loving you from the afterlife. I will make you as happy as you make me.

#15. You're the only one for me. Be mine, please? #LetLeniBeYourGirlfriend ♡

Cons of being Leni Robredo's girlfriend

#1. Not being Leni Robredo's girlfriend

No one knows if Risa would be able to read the said paper that has this pros and cons. Or maybe she already read it that one time she was looking for a stapler in Leni's home office. But one thing is for sure, she's a person who will always be the reason behind Leni's abrupt change of plans in her life. Having another person to fall in love with aside from her late husband was not part of her plan but here she is, smiling like an idiot while watching Risa struggling to open a bottle of ketchup and waiting for the senator to ask for her help.

When Risa finally gives up, she walks towards Leni and extends her arm to give her the bottle with the cutest pout and says, "Love."

Leni chuckled as she grabs the bottle from Risa and says, "Kiss ang kapalit nito." after opening it and handing it back to her.

Risa quickly leaned down and crashed her soft lips against hers, "Mamaya ulit, luto muna ako." and hurriedly went back to the kitchen.

Leni bit her lower lip as she thought that must have done something good in her past life to deserve someone so devoted to her. She was thankful, to whatever powers that may be, that Risa loves her. Risa loves all of her, including her quirks that most people found either intimidating or weird.