oversized shirt

"Darling, nakita mo ba yung oversized shirt ko from Arco Diez Café when I visited Naga?" Leni calls from their room.

Risa is in the kitchen wearing the exact oversized shirt she's looking for and a pair of panties as she makes breakfast for the two of them. Risa giggles softly and decides against answering, waiting for the older woman to come out and see her in it.

"Ri– did you see.. oh wow." Risa turned away from the stovetop and winked at her girlfriend.

"I woke up early and nakita ko 'to sa couch looking all nice and cozy. Also, sinira mo 'yung shirt ko kagabi, remember?" the younger woman wiggled her eyebrows.

"So I had to find something else to wear. Okay naman, comfy sya and smells like my precious girlfriend. Anyway, what toppings do you want for your pancake?" Leni blushed as she grabs Risa's waist and kisses her lips gently.

"Hm, you taste like cherries. And you look so so good wearing my shirt, darling. But parang mas okay pa rin na wala kang shirt." she cheekily whispers against her mouth. Risa smiled and pulled away from her, slapping her arms lightly.

"Maria Leonor, are you trying to seduce me? Because it's working— kahit ang aga pa oh." The older woman laughs and plants kisses all over Risa's neck.

"And if I am? Anong gagawin mo? Will we have a hot, steamy, morning s—"

"Soup! Yes, yun talaga kakainin natin kasi medyo masakit katawan ko and I really want pancakes. So, ikaw love, your role is mauupo ka na dun sa dining area and wait for me patiently while I make delicious pancakes for us. Topped with fruits, chocolate syrup, and whipped cream." Walang preno na sabi ni Risa.

Leni laughs at her girlfriend and kissed her cheek. "Wow, bossy. I like it. You should boss me around often, my favorite senator." she whispered softly against the skin of her neck. Risa rolls her eyes and pecks her lips.

"Noted, VP. Anyway, umupo ka na dun para hindi ka mangawit tsaka dinidistract mo lang ako dito. I want to have a perfect morning after-sex meal," Leni shakes her head and buries her pointed nose in the younger woman's hair, inhaling deeply.

"Gusto mo ng perfect meal? Edi ako nalang, pwede pang dessert." the older woman teased and opened her arms wide as if she was offering herself to Risa.

"Maria Leonor Gerona. If you want to continue having sex with me, you have to give me some time to recover. Healthy buhay, remember? Kailangan ko ng maayos na post-sex meal to help me heal. Then maybe later we can have some fun sa matitirang fruit and chocolate syrup."

"I can do that thing you really liked last night. The one with my tongue," Risa winked at Leni and smiled widely.

Finally, Leni stepped back from Risa and sat down in the dining area like an obedient little kid and seriously watched Risa's movement— especially how her hips gracefully moves while wearing the former's oversized shirt.

"Hindi man nanalo sa eleksyon, may maganda at sexy na girlfriend naman. Thank you, Lord." Leni muttered.