isn't it delicate?

this is a multi-shots short fic but compiled it into one :)

──────────────────

1

Wow! S'ya nga!

Ang ganda nya nga talaga!

Risa can almost hear her colleague's inner thoughts when the elevator door opens, revealing the woman who had been the subject of their conversation just a while ago. Inside it, staring back at them, she keeps her finger on the button as Risa and her colleagues enter the elevator. As usual, Risa is squashed at the back but being a tall person, she can still see the other woman in front, a light blue long-sleeve polo that highlights her voluptuous body shape. Risa lingers her eyes over them to admire its perfectly hourglass-shaped body. Then, she proceeds to draw her attention down the woman's back to her bum. Cladded in black slacks, they prove to be wholly sufficient to fill out the space as their maker had intended. Ooooh.

The silence in the elevator is amusing to Risa. To think that no more than a few minutes ago, Miguel had been going on about how he was going to ask the woman out on a date, and the other men had scoffed at his empty claims. Risa had folded her arms and sat back to enjoy the playful banter, even throwing in some teasing of her own: "Migs, hindi mo ba napanuod interviews nya before na ayaw na nya ng relationship after her late husband?"

As Miguel shook his head, another woman in the group, Kaka, said to Risa, "'Diba nakasabay mo s'ya dati sa restroom?" Risa nodded in affirmation. "And sinabi ko sa'yo na nakita ko na may LP logo 'yung shirt nya before."

"Yes," Risa added with a smile.

"Sikat sya sa Congress ha? Madaming nagsasabi na madaming may crush sakanya at sumubok na ligawan sya," said another colleague and that set the group off into a recount of all the times they had seen her around.

Not that she can blame the men for working themselves up over the woman. She is pretty, gorgeous even. This woman has the kind of smile that can melt winter into summer and even though her face looks rather worn out at the end of the day, her gentle beauty still shines. The fact that the percentage of women in this line of work is way down on the low side, means these men practically drool over any female that walks in, let alone one as beautiful as this woman is.

The elevator dings at the ground floor and everyone filters out, red-faced Miguel included. Risa bids goodbye to her colleagues with a knowing grin and heads for her car. She loves her car. A reward bought for herself, by herself. A dream come true. Sleek lines, silver exterior, and blue leather seats with black trimmings because a certain someone had insisted on blue. She gets in, starts up the engine, warms it up, and drives off.

Traffic is kind to her so Risa gets home a few minutes earlier than usual. She shrugs off her black jacket, tosses herself onto the couch, and props her legs up on the coffee table, tossing her car key on it at the same time. Two presses of the remote control have a gentle, soft ballad billowing from the surround sound system she had installed just months ago. It is the best decision she has ever made. No, wait. Scratch that. Second best, she thinks to herself, smiling as her eyes close to enjoy the music.

The door opens and Risa opens her eyes to take in the jet-black waves of hair cascading past broad feminine shoulders. The light blue long sleeve. The black slacks. Back up to the tired but smiling eyes.

"Hinuhubaran nanaman ako ng mga mata mo."

Risa grins. "It's my eyes. They refuse to listen to my good morals, can't blame them. Tingnan mo 'yang suot mo."