Chapter 11: School Meeting

Nothing much happened during the 3 weeks that Aizen has return from his Meeting with the Queen of Grimm. Roman continue to Rob from dust stores and lately being hiring guards that was bought in the Underworld With few contacts that Roman has with him though he mostly does it a solo job, Neo doesn't really help Roman to steal dust but rather either Stay beside of Aizen or continue to Train Her semblance and testing them by changing into Someone and stealing Accessories that she like such as a Necklace she "Bought" during one outing.  Aizen was catching up with some of the Information that Roman sent Him about The interaction he has being having with Cinder And the Kids, Which Roman calls them since they always follow Cinder Everywhere and does her dirty work. 

Around 3 Week has past and Aizen is Now heading to the Transportation Station that will have A Schedule to pick up Aizen at  and take him to Beacon which was already Paid for By Ozpin. 

Aizen was now looking over the Staff List That He Will be introduce too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Headmaster- Ozpin.

Background- Ozpin Became a professor at a very young age at the age of 25 and became the headmaster. He improved the security of the police force and upgraded the schooler ship for the Huntsman Academy as well as gain a sit on the Vale council. 

Head Staff/Headmaster Assistance- Glynda Goodwitch

Background- Glynda Goodwitch is a Graduated Beacon Student that was apart of the team GLNT being the Team Leader of it However, During a mission that was called a Suicide Mission that was suppose to hunt down a legendary Grimm in the Southen-Westen Region on a Island far away from the Main Land. After Graduating Beacon, She later gained a job that was personally accepted on the Spot By The Headmaster Ozpin And swore to Protect Her students and will do her best to Help The New Generation Of Huntsman to Defeat Grimm And Protect The People.

Staff- Peter Port

Background- Peter Port has being a teacher At beacon for Many Many years and have alot of experience as a Veteran Huntsman and often retell his Great story of his time as a young Huntsman. He was a Teacher Assistant At 14 Years Ago and Helped The Very Well Known Beacon Strongest Team Called Team STQR.

Staff- Bartholomew Oobleck

Background- Bartholomew Oobleck is an very smart man that has knowledge of the past and is still a Active Huntsman That often teaches History to his class. He is known for his Coffee Addiction and his thirst for Knowledge. Oobleck also has gained A PH.D During his Younger Years. Oobleck came from a Poor Family that lived just outside of Vale and Oobleck would often travel from far just to read the books in the Town Of Vale Library.

Staff- Thumbelina Peach

Background- Thumbelina Peach is not a huntsman though her knowledge on Plants was more then enough to Impress the Headmaster to allow her to teach her own class about plants and how to tell which Plants is okay to eat and which isn't. Her knowledge saved many Teams that was on a survival Mission and allow them to know which plants is okay to eat and described the type of plants that will grow in certain season and Area which allow Teams to tell them the area they are currently In. 

Staff- Ann Greene (On Leave)

Background- Ann Greene comes from a wealthy and prideful family that holds a lot of power but despite her duty to take over the the family name. She refused and decided to follow her dream of helping the Newer generation to grow into true fighters to which led her to a job in Beacon That taught the class of Stealth and Security However, As for Now she is currently having a Long Break to recover from a mission she was on that led her to extremely injuring her that may stop her from coming to Beacon for her teaching role But that dents stop her from trying her best to forcible come back to the school despite the Doctors trying to hold her back from leaving the hospital.