Chapter 9: Job Seeker

During when Salem personally being showing Aizen the layout of her castle, Aizen came across a few new people he has never met, that being Arthur Watts and Tyrian Callows though Aizen did knew who both of them were. to say the least Aizen wasn't all to impressed with Salem force. Watts was indeed smart unlike his new Ally being Tyrian who isn't smart and only act on his desire to serve his Mistress. Aizen did manage to get along with Watts since both of them is smart and is able to understand each other however Tyrian was angered at how Aizen get a personal Guide of his Mistress though Tyrian was dismissed by Salem By giving him a short mission so he can stop glaring at his new ally. Hazel Congrats Aizen on becoming one his Allies and hopes the best for him.

After the guide was over that lasted around 1 hour, Both Salem and Aizen would be back in the meeting room or conference hall. Aizen would then continue to thanks Salem for showing him the place with Salem saying "It is no problem at all" as they did small chat of the area, Salem told Aizen about the history Of Ozma and Salem and explained how She is Immortal and how Ozma will continually Reincarnate Into Other Vessels that is a similar of mind to his own, which Caught Aizen Attention about it all and paid deep attention to the details that Salem explained.

Salem now explained that she will send word to the others that wasn't in the castle right now about a new ally that joined the Inner Circle and that if they are not doing anything then come back and greet this new Ally of theirs However, Aizen would disagree with the idea of them leaving what they are currently doing explaining that meeting Him can come another time since he needs to leave to meet on companions again to make sure they didn't cause a massive trouble like the last time he left them alone. Salem would understand and leave to Inform Cinder crew about the new ally for another time in the future. Aizen also explained that he wont be able to constantly visit since I rather continue doing something more proactive then sit around following orders to which he hates. Again Salem understands and wishes him good luck and good luck on your plans. With that out of the way, Aizen would leave that castle after.....a bit..... of time to do... something... after leaving the conference hall. Aizen would enter his bullhead he arrive on and leave the Grimm Lands though No Grimm Attacked his ship on his way back to Vale. 

Overall The Important meeting came to the close and the results was extremely great for Aizen. though the entire meeting and the flight to vale to the Land of Darkness and Back was around 2 weeks to say the least. As For what Aizen Is planning to do is now to head to Vale and Get A Job, Yes Just to find a job.

Aizen would land the bullhead at the port and head to a popular spot in the Edge of the town Near the Port to grab a snack and a drink. It was around at Saturday 2:10pm in Vale. Aizen enters the Blue Shell Café and ordered a cup of Hot Chocolate and a light salad with No Hard Boil Egg since Aizen Hate Those Type Of Egg..... and with a Grasshopper Cocktail On the Side to give that extra Sugar Rush that Aizen Slightly Enjoy Feeling Even though it hardly affects him. He pulls out an Book that is generally Hardly read because of the topic heavy information of Aura And Semblance though it was no problem for Aizen to casual this book.

During his Time Drinking on his Cocktail and reading this book, Someone suddenly started to talk with Aizen out of the blue. He would lift his head up from his book and place down his drink to look at this stranger.

Aizen: Yes?

?????: Hello, I was wondering what is that book your reading?

Aizen: This is the book called "Secrets Of Aura And Semblance Grade S"

?????: Oh My~ That would be the book with multiple facts and secrets of Aura and Semblance but isn't generally read since the wording of the book is so hard to understand that even causes some of best scientist to have a small headache with the amount of information in there.