Chapter 14: Normal School Day

Aizen returned back to Beacon after leaving to inform Roman and Neo about his stay at Beacon and would of stayed up the night to Look through Multiple Beacon Files that was allowed to be Accessed by the teachers, It was files such as Grimm Activity's that was documented by Either Huntsman or Recent Reports by the Vales Police force. there was also documents of Beacon Accidents such as Deaths or Extreme Injuries of Students to Teachers. As Aizen was Reading the Documents there was a Knock At His Door to which he say.

Aizen: Come in.

As The Door Opened There Stood Ozpin holding his Mug along side with Glynda.

Ozpin: Ah Your Awake Aizen.

Aizen: If I wanna be a good Assistant teacher then Mrs. Glynda And Dr. Oobleck then I must do more Research and Make Plans So that I can do a good job.

Glynda: Please just call me Glynda, We Are gonna be working together.

Aizen : Of course.

Ozpin: hm, Aizen would you perhaps would like to join Me and Glynda On our way to the other classes?

Aizen: If You wouldn't mind then Sure.

As he says this, They would leave the Room and head off to have a walk outside and heads to the middle of the Park and heading towards the Fountain. Where they will see 8 Students being Team JPRN And Team RWBY Running towards where classes are nearly Starting.

Ozpin: Oh My, Seem like they woke up late

As Ozpin have a smile towards his students hurried Expression.

Ozpin: Seem like you gonna have your hands filled with your Assigned Students Aizen.

Aizen would chuckle.

Aizen: Yes it would seem so, even though I do feel happy for my Lively Students so Excited to go to their Classes.

Glynda: Why is that I feel like you both take pleasure in seeing them in a hurried and worried for being late? Even so. They should already be prepared for class time.

Ozpin: No need to worry, I'm sure they will get there in time for Ports Class.

Aizen: Agreed.

Glynda would think that "They Dodged My Question!" With Glynda Sighing while Aizen and Ozpin would smile and continue walking as if nothing Happen.

After 30 minutes of Walking and talking about the year and what do they expect will happen with this Year bunch. Glynda word of left to prepare for her class in 15 Minutes while Ozpin and Aizen talked about That Booka about Aura And Semblance.

Ozpin: Have you discovered any new parts of the book?

Aizen: No so far, there was a few things such as The Extension of what the Aura can reach and the Possibility Of giving Others With Aura Even more Aura from someone else but that was still only a bad detailed theory that didn't have any Efficient Method of such a thing Unless it's a Semblance But the chances of that would be slim of what having the possibility of the Aura Extension Unless the Semblance is close enough to the theory and is evolved.

Ozpin: Semblances and Aura is truly a Unique thing, Though I Believe The Knowledge of Aura and Semblances should be known, I Fear to the Full Extension Of what Aura Is Capable.

Aizen: I Do too.

As both Aizen and Ozpin would be speaking, They would Hear a voice.

????: -Should I Do Then.

Ozpin: Ah, Miss Rose seem to have a problem, Aizen I'll leave this one Up to you. Good luck.

Ozpin would leave Aizen back so He can talk to Ruby About her problem.