𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑 - ᴄʜᴀᴅ ᴍᴇᴇᴋꜱ-ᴍᴀʀᴛɪɴ

— You're at a party with your boyfriend and best friends. It ends with having a very special moment between you and Chad.

 It ends with having a very special moment between you and Chad

"Howdy there cowboy." I stride up to Chad, his muscular core is exposed to me now. His body only covered by jeans and a hanker chief. "God I could just eat you up in this outfit."

I grip his big arms, feeling every bump of his trained muscles underneath his soft skin.

"I could say the same about you." he looks me up and down. He regards to my cowboy boots, short white shorts and bralette.

He pulls me into his body by my waist, his soft lips whispering something in my ear, sending aching chills up and down my spine. "Who cares if we're a little late to the party."

Right after his lips finish forming the words, they attach to my neck, sucking the supple skin underneath. My hands go to his strong chest, lightly pushing him back so his mouth separates from my neck.

"No. We have to meet Tara, Mindy, Anika and Ethan before we go to the party." my head whips to the clock displayed on the bedside table. "We were actually supposed to meet them at Tara's place, five minutes ago. We're late!"

I grab my keys and run to the front door, Chad quickly runs behind me. Getting lost in the crowd of the New York city streets.

We finally get to the party, my hand is laced in Tara's as we walk into the neon light vicinity. The loud music booms throughout the house, many costumed young adults bounce around every room with dance.

Me and Tara instantly join the fun, our feet running in patterns across the dance floor as we rock our hips to the beat.

Chad and Ethan walk out to the kitchen, while Mindy and Anika cuddle up on the couch with cheap liquor in a red solo cup.

Just as the next song plays I look back at Chad, Ethan is gone, and he's alone with one girl. I can see her trying to touch his arm, as he nonchalantly pulls himself away from her, still engaging in the conversation.

I can feel a pit of fire burning in my chest, what the fuck does this girl think she is doing.

Quickly walking up to the pair, I put my hands all over Chad's arms and chest. "Hi, I'm (Y/N)! I don't think we've met."

"Oh um, hi. Sorry I think my friends calling me over there." she points to no one while she quickly scurries away from us.

Chad has a proud smirk on his face, "Oh how I love when you get jealous."

I roll my eyes, "Me? Get Jealous? Never!" we both let out a laugh before our lips crash upon each others. First it was a quick peck, then we go in again, full on high school make out style.

His tongue floods around my mouth, taking any free space it can get as his hands grasp my thin waist, pulling me in closer to his warm body.

His toned muscles rub against my stomach, the whole feeling of him gives me euphoria. His strong grip, soft lips, big hands tugging at my hips. It all just sets me off like a ticking time bomb.

"God I love you so much." he says while breaking the kiss for a quick second before reattaching our lips.

It takes me a second to comprehend it, breaking our mouths apart again. I cock an eye brow at him, a bright smile lifting on my mouth as his words register in my brain.

"Did you just say you love me?" my tone is sweet and loving, just like how I feel when I'm around him.

"Yes, I think I did." his smile is so bright, giving me all of those fluttery butterflies again, making me squirm in his right embrace.

"I love you too." I wrap my arms around his neck, pressing my mouth back up to his, up on my tip toes to reach his tall stature.

I can hear the loud music through the entire house, then a very familiar song plays out. I grab Chad's hand and tug him out to the floor where Ethan and Tara are dancing, "I love this song, we gotta dance!"

And there we are, Tara, Ethan, Chad and I dancing around on the dance floor filled with other sweaty teenagers. This is why I went to college, not to go to lectures and learn all day. But to find someone I love, and friends I care about so deeply.