𝖉𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖙𝖆𝖑𝖐 - ᴇᴛʜᴀɴ ʟᴀɴᴅʀʏ

— Knowing your boyfriend is Ghostface hasn't changed anything, well almost. Things in bed have never been better.

This is a smut chapter, please skip this if you aren't comfortable with sexual activities!

Pinning my hands above my head, holding the two wrists with his one hand. His length pulling in and out of me with every harsh thrust into my craving pussy. Moans squeal out of my mouth, bouncing off the walls of the bedroom.

His other hand rubs quickly on my clit, my back goes to arch high up craving for more than he is giving me. "Stay still you slut." he barks at me.

I pin my back onto the mattress again, staying still so he doesn't yell at me again. "Fuck me." I yell out, screaming into the bloodthirsty man above me.

He pulls out of me teasingly, my body craves for more but he just took it away from me. "What?" I speak out, confused why he just pulled out of me.

"Get on your knees." He says, getting on the bed and standing at the foot. "Now!" he yells out to me. My stomach tingles at the dominance he is showing me. God I love when he does this to me.

Moving down in front of him, my hand goes out to touch his length. Pumping the shaft pack and forth, attaching my mouth to his dick. My tongue lightly sliding around his tip teasing him like he just did to me.

His hands lace in my hair, pushing my head farther onto his cock. I feel it sliding down my throat, my tight walls making him groan. My tongue cushioning his shaft before it starts swirling around him again.

His hands forcefully make my head bob back and forth on him, my fingers gripping the covers underneath me. Gagging lightly on his dick, makes him shiver a tad bit groaning and rolling his head back towards the ceiling.

"Ahh fuck me, who's a good little slut." he chuckles out, saliva strings out of my mouth as my mouths been wrapped around his cock for so long. "Let me fuck you now. I want to fill you up with my cum and watch it run down your legs."

He pushes me back and flips me over, slapping my ass harshly and pulling my hips up to him. My thoughts meeting his thighs as he enters my tight folds again. Softly moaning as he dig deeper in me, filling me completely with his long hard dick.

My hips edge back even more, his hands holding my hips, rocking me back and forth. My hands return to the clenched state, gripping the pillows that are laid out before me. Burying my head deep in the mattress.

My head is pulled back by my hair, Ethan's hand wrapping around my hair putting it in a tight ponytail. My back arches, popping my ass out more for him in rail his hips into.

It doesn't take long for my stomach to tightly clench up and unclench, releasing onto his cock. He very soon finishes after me, filly my folds up with his cum.

Pulling out and leaning down, looking at my pussy from behind. Using his hands so guide my legs farther apart, watching as his whiteness runs down my pussy, covering my legs quickly.

"Look at my cum running down your pretty pussy, filling you up." He smirks at me, slapping my ass before getting up and walking into the bathroom. Fuck I love what he does to me.