𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖘 - ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇʀ

— You've always had a crush on Carlie, but since you're socially awkward, your crush has never been noticeable. Even though Charlie feels the same, he can't have any relationship other than who he is secretly dating.

This picture of Rory has got me feral.

I sit alone in a bright room, the light bounces off the white walls filling the room

I sit alone in a bright room, the light bounces off the white walls filling the room. My knee bobs up and down, anxiousness filling me with all of the killings being so close to home.

The door room opens, making me flinch and wince with terror. Charlie walks in, relief washes over me but the anxiousness remains. In fact, even more is added to my body.

Ever since freshman year I've always had eyes for Charlie. His long brown hair and toned cheekbones that his manly shape finally grew into. His soft eyes that always look at things meaningfully, I just wish I was the thing he would look at.

My heartbeats out of my chest as he makes his way towards me, sitting on the sofa chair next to me. My knee bounces so hard that it could drill into the floor making a hole to the floor below me.

"How're you doing sweetheart." he whispers to me. I can feel my head pound out of my chest, I slowly breathe out of my mouth and turn my head towards him, my eyes connecting to his. Now I feel like the only girl in the world, his dark brown iris searching mine.

His hand makes contact with my leg, steadying my leg to stop moving up and down. "Um, you know, doing as best as I can with possibly being the next to be gutted." even just saying the words make my core shiver.

He gives an apologetic expression, his thumb rubs back and forth on my leg trying to calm my aching nerves. I look down at his hand, then back up at his lips. The plump pink skin that I want pushed up against mine.

I can feel my torso leaning in, his frame getting closer to me and my eyes fluttering close. I feel like everything is right, my heart fluttering faster than butterflies wings. Our lips are inches apart, I want to taste his sweetness.

I can feel his breath on my skin, but before our skin touches the door is fling open. I roll my eyes as the people foiling into the room blab about worthless shit. I quickly find an excuse to leave the room and catch my breath.

Running out on the back porch, the cold fall breeze ruffling my hair sending chills down my sweaty back. My clammy palms bother me, so I whip them on my thighs, my jeans causing a weird friction on my hands.

I hear the group breaking up, others sitting all around the house, enjoying the night that may be their last. Walking out farther into the backyard, I stumble to the poolside chairs, cuddling one of the pillows in my lap.

An uneasy feeling surrounds me, pulling me into a foggy mind set that drives me crazy. My stomach turns in knots, swirling around making whatever alcohol I've had tonight come back out on the tile. Shit I'll have to clean that up later.

Getting up to grab towels I feel a sharp sting in my back, all breath is stripped from my lungs. A sharp swish comes from behind me as the silver knife is taken out of my back. I turn around, my hand automatically attaching to my back.

I'm met with Charlie's face, "Sorry to do this to you princess. But this is me making a move." the knife plunged into my stomach, right under my rib cage. I try to use my voice to scream but I just can't.

Silent tears stream down my cheeks as my lips whimper, I fall forwards into his arms as my legs can't support the sudden heaviness of my body. My heart burns more than anything.

"I loved you Charlie." I manage to get out. It's almost like I can feel his heart stop beating.

"I know, I know." he lies. The betrayal sinks deep into my skin, so does the sharp blade of the knife. Plunging deep into my chest, striking my head and impaling it like my words did to him.

I force my torso up, gripping his arms for support. My eyes filled with hurt, but eyes are the last thing I see. Before I am pushed to the side, splashing into the pool.

Being left to die, blood mixing with the toxic chlorine. I don't even manage to fight it, I let the end take me. I'm too weak, I'm too heartbroken.