𝖞𝖔𝖚 - ꜱᴛᴜ ᴍᴀᴄʜᴇʀ

— Lightly based on the television show/book "you". Stu likes to follow you, collect every little thing about you. (Written in Stu's pov)

This is short as hell, I liked the concept but didn't know how to write it.

She stands in front of her window, a phone pressed up to her ear. She's blabbering in it, pacing back and forth in her bedroom. She wears a matching set of pajamas. Her hair pulled back in a loose ponytail.

Her face clean from makeup and dewy from skin products. I can smell the vanilla fragrance that lays on her skin when I pass by her in the hallways at school.

She lifts the covers of his fully white bed spread, pushing some pillows away and folding her body into the tight blanket.

I stand across from her street, a baseball hat covering my face from people who pass by, a hood pulled over to double the chances of remaining unseen. Staring in the window, looking at you.

Cars run by between us, you live on a busy street, it's hard to watch you. Pulling out a cigarette from my pocket and lighting it with a few clicks. The perfect excuse to stand still on a busy street.

You peer out your window, causing me to turn my head away, pulling my hand back and forth from my mouth. Thick grey smoke leaks out of my mouth, filling the air around me. A minute or two passes when I have to courage to look over my shoulder to see if you're still there.

And there, you've already left. I curse myself for letting you get away. You'll be mine one day, I will have you. Even if it means unwillingly.