𝖋𝖚𝖈𝖐 𝖞𝖊𝖘 - ᴇᴛʜᴀɴ ʟᴀɴᴅʀʏ

— Coming back to your dorm from a long day at school, your roommate is out on vacation, and you have no where to be.

This is a smut chapter, please skip this if you aren't comfortable with sexual activities!

I quickly open the door, not wanting our bodies farther apart any longer. I want his soft hot skin rubbing against mine as his mouth makes marks up and down my neck.

Closing the door, she pushes me against it, pressing his body on mine. His mouth makes his way to mine as his hands explore my body, snaking down my back and having a firm grip on my ass.

His tongue sliding against my bottom lip and then farther into my mouth. His pace is slow, working his way up to faster and then back down. His hands massage my ass, pulling me as close as he can to himself.

Without warning he picks me up, quickly wrapping my legs around his waist as he walks. I remove my lips from his so he can see while he walks, my mouth now moving to his exposed neck. Sucking and toying with his supple skin, my arms draped around his shoulders.

I giggle when we sink into the bed, matching his eyes back up with mine, "Hi." I let out with the sweetest smile.

"Hi." he says back, pressing his lips back onto mine gently. His hips are pressed in between my legs, grinding against my wetness that lays beneath.

Soft teasing moans slip out of my lips and fill Ethan's mouth as his tongue is deep in my mouth. "Please... just fuck me." I groan out, I'm too fucking horny for all of this right now. I help his one hand undo his pants, slipping them off along with his boxers.

My clothes slinky disappear, our naked bodies being so close I can smell the sex in the air. His tip teases my entrance, sliding up and down my folds before slowly sinking in. Ethan's eyes watch as he disappears inside me.

Light grasping moans leak out of my mouth, pouring into Ethan's ears as he leans in to kiss my jaw. Slowly pumping his hips back and forth, feeling him fill me up. Changing the rhythms of his hips.

My hands wrap under his arms, gripping onto his back as my head becomes fuzzy. The only thing I can feel is pleasure and the connection between us. He groans in my head before nibbling on my earlobe and returning to my neck.

Sucking and biting on my soft supple skin, tilting my head back to make me more accessible to his wandering lips. I can feel myself clench around him, causing him to let out a groan.

He looks me in the eyes, by stomach tickles even harder with the butterflies entering and swarming me. "I love you." he lets out, I can see the love and lust in his eyes.

"I love you too." pressing my lips against his, slipping my tongue into his mouth and moving it along with his. I can feel myself finishing, his hips rocking faster than before.

I swear under my breath, "Oh fuck I'm gonna cum." He nods his head, ridding my high out with me. Moans and groans fill the empty apartment. I can feel it getting closer with each and every rock of his hips.

My stomach unclenches, my body relaxing as Ethan's hips slowly finish. Our lips connect one last time, before he climbs off the bed, disposed of the condom that was wrapped around him. The he joins beside me in bed, holding my naked body close to his.

A/N: should I make a smut where Ethan's a little bit harsher, like less of his innocent side and more of his harder side?