𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖇𝖊𝖆𝖙 - ᴊɪʟʟ ʀᴏʙᴇʀᴛꜱ

— You're ghostface, and you're betrayed by your partner who crosses you to take what she truly wants. Fame.

Banging my hands on the glass window, begging for someone, anyone to hear me

Banging my hands on the glass window, begging for someone, anyone to hear me. Kirby walks up to the door in a hurry, reaching for the doorknob to bring me to safety.

All of a sudden she stops, staring at the blood covering my hand and painting the windowpane.

"No, no, no. I just found Robbie, this is his blood. Kirby you have to help me, there is someone else out here." I plead to her, she starts backing up. Not wanting to look at me in front of her.

"If you can't trust him, don't open the door." Sidney says behind her, I curse her in my mind as I am left stranded out on my own. Praying for some way to be saved.

"Oh my god let me in!" I yell out to her, pounding on the glass harder.

"Get away from the door (Y/N)." she doesn't even look at me, keeping her eyes on her feet as she continues to take steps away from the door.

"Kirby, it's me, please just let me in." my voice is needy and shaky as I use all my night to hit the glass with my wet hands.

"Get away from the door (Y/N)!" she repeats herself, finally looking up and pointing away. I can see the sadness in her eyes, she wants to believe me, but she can't.

"What the fuck?" I step back, questioning the girl I once fell in love with, betray me and leave me hanging to die.

Fear sets in Kirby's eyes, "Look out!" she yells to me before my head crashes into the glass. My head slams a few more times before I am dragged away from the door.

"Kirby!" is the last thing I can get out before it all turns black.

The lights come back on, I struggle to move, struggle to breathe. Lifting my head up to see my body covered in duct tape, sowing me down to the chair.

My mouth covers too, concealing my words from the open air. I hear banging on the door I once stood at, Kirby's lips move but I can barely hear what she's saying as my ears adjust.

The next thing I hear is a ringtone from the other side of the glass. Kirby takes the phone and puts it up to her ear. Ghostface stands near by, I can hear their whole conversation over his phone.

"Tell Sidney heads are gonna roll tonight! Tell Sidney is all because of her! Or maybe she wants to take her place, I promise to be quick." he mutters into the phone. I jerk my body forward trying to get looser from the binding tape.

She removes the phone from her ear, muttering something to Sidney while covering the microphone. She disappears in the darkness, leaving Kirby alone.

Raising the phone back to her ear, she speaks again. "Let her go, please."

"I hear you like horror movies Kirby. But do you like them as much as her? Forget watching Stab, you get to live it."

"No! No, no, no. She's the expert not me!" she yells out hopelessly. But GhostFace doesn't care, he only ignores her.