𝖉𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖑'𝖘 𝖆𝖉𝖛𝖔𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖊 - ᴇᴛʜᴀɴ ʟᴀɴᴅʀʏ

— Short smut of Ethan being a little harsh to you because ;)

"I'm going to fuck you so hard, you're going to be begging more more by the time I'm done with you

"I'm going to fuck you so hard, you're going to be begging more more by the time I'm done with you." he whispers. His hot breath tickles my ear while his hands explore my body.

My pussy aches for him, wanting him inside me, begging for him to enter me. His fingers lace around my throat, pushing me against the wall, not too hard but not lightly either.

He looks down on me, his eyes clouded with darkness and pure lust. His lips edge down to mine slowly, right when I think I'll finally get a taste of him, he pulls back.

Smirking at me, seeing my crave for him. His lips return to mine, but they don't kiss me. His front teeth attach to my bottom lip, biting down lightly and pulling it.

His hands roam my thighs, grasping my ass as he squeezes them harshly. Receiving a moan from me, my back slightly arches at his touch. His smirk grows bigger, so does my crave for him inside me.

"Oh Ethan, just fuck me already." I beg him.

"You're one needy little slut, aren't you?" his finger lifts my head up by my chin, making my eyes link with his. He sees the power he has over me, the things he does to me.

I nod, my eyes softening, puppy dog like. "I'm your needy little slut, I need your cock deep inside me."

His lips finally go to mine, crashing harshly as my back digs in the wall he's pinning me on. His hands roam to under my ass, picking me up and wrapping my legs around his hips.

I use a hand to glide his dick into my wet pussy. My other hand combs through his hair and rests on his face. A light moan falls out of my mouth into Ethan's, making him groan in enjoyment.

His hips are fast, feeding my high as his long length pumps in me. Our lips detach for me to catch my breath, my head rolls back so his lips s find their way to my neck, sucking and biting my supple skin.

Moans fill the room as his skin slaps against mine, "That's a good girl." he murmurs agains my neck.

"Oh fuck, Ethan!" I yelp out.

This angle isn't doing enough for him, he throws himself and me on the bed which his cock still deep inside me.

My back laying on the bed and his hips in between, he picks up the pace, pumping in and out of my folds. "Oh fuck! Right there!" he looks proudly at me, seeing what he does to me.

His hips lift up and pack down again, his veiny muscular hands wrap around my throat. Crushing me down as his lips attach back to mine, tongue swirling around my mouth.

Pulling back a long string of our mixed saliva bonds us together. The returning tightness in my stomach grows harder, reaching me to my climax. "I'm so close Ethan." his hips pick it up, changing the rhythm.

I can feel myself decompress, finishing around his long thick cock. His hands release from my neck with force. "You're so fucking tight baby." he whispers in my ear before getting off the bed and leaving the room to the bathroom.