𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖎𝖓 𝖈𝖗𝖎𝖒𝖊 - ɢʜᴏꜱᴛꜰᴀᴄᴇ

INCLUDES MAJOR SCREAM VI SPOILERS

— You're a ghostface, revealing yourself to the ones that stand before you, the last survivors. Your boyfriend Ethan and his father, your accomplices.

A smirk grows on my face, standing next to my other accomplices

A smirk grows on my face, standing next to my other accomplices. The white mask covering my bloodthirsty face, my heart throbbing for a adrenaline rushing scream.

I don't listen to the pointless talking he does beside me, I'm not related to him. I'm just here for his son, my boyfriend, Ethan. I would do anything for him, even kill for him.

My attention finally turns back as the other ghostface on his left reveals his identity. Carefully draping the hood down and prying the black and white mask off of him.

The smirk I long for plastered on his face, shaking his curly hair when the mask is finally off. Ethan Kirsch, otherwise known as Ethan Landry.

"Mindy was right, it was easy to juke the roommate lottery. I mean all I had to do to meet you was room with a conceited condescending alpha, literally named Chad." he stares into Tara's face, her eyes glistening with tears and mascara smudged down her cheeks.

She looks like a dear in headlights, she can't move, can't even think. "Fuck it felt good to kill him." he belches out.

He holds the mask that was once on his face, gliding his knife at ever grove in the mold. "This was your grandmothers Sam, Nancy Loomis. Really runs in the fucking family doesn't it? Speaking of family,"

"Wait for it." detective bailey speaks.

"My names not even Landry, isn't it dad?" they both let out a little giggle, having the time of their life.

"Dad?" Tara says disbelieving. Her eyes switch between them, they continue laughing with each other.

"Wait? If it's your two, that just leaves..." Sam looks at me, tilting my head to stare at her. My smirk getting bigger now that it's my time, my time to get glory. "Mindy?" she guesses.

I grip the jaw of the mask, pulling it and my hood off. Shaking my hair out from the robe, and staring at them. A proud look taking up my face, as I zone in on them.

"Heyy roomies. Didn't see that one coming, did ya?"

"Yeah because you died." Tara speaks up. Her eyes zoom all over me, studying all of my features.

"Kinda didn't." I say looking over at my boyfriend who is showing a huge smile at me. "Though it was a good way to get off the suspect list. Stab Gale Weathers, stab Mindy on the train." lifting my knife up, them seeing their best friends blood coating it.

My eyes zone into Ethan, staring into his beautiful eyes. His dad talks more but I zone it out. I've been over the plan a hundred times, I don't need to hear him blabber it to our next victims.