𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖞 𝖇𝖔𝖞 - ᴇᴛʜᴀɴ ʟᴀɴᴅʀʏ

— Another guy was trying to flirt with you in front of Ethan, when you get home Ethan starts freaking out and saying he will kill that man.

"Please Ethan, just calm down!" I say peacefully, even though my heart is on fire.

Knowing that Ethan was a fucking psychopathic serial killer hasn't been easy. But I couldn't leave him when he revealed himself to me. With lots of help, he got better. He is no longer GhostFace and we moved far away from New York.

But the constant worry that he'll just snap and kill me is always on my mind. I try to always believe the best in him, that he'd never do that to anyone ever again, especially me.

He's always had a soft spot for me, I've always believed he would never hurt me. Never.

Though it's been a long and hard process, we're still going through it. We've been to councillors and therapists without revealing the killing part, and we've got him working on himself.

Here we stand in the kitchen, his body so close to the wooden knife block that I've recently established can be in the kitchen. But now my judgement is clouded, should I have done that?

"Please, baby. Just listen to me." I try to talk him down, stop him from the little episode he's having. "Just breathe, okay? Deep breath in, deep breath out." he ignores me at first, not wanting to listen to me.

Then he starts listening to me, his chest heaving slowly as he breathes with my commands. "You're okay. You're with me, you'll protect me and I'll protect you. Nothing anyone says or does will ever finish us."

His stay on the ground before following up to my eyes, scanning my face where he feels at home. I slowly walk up to him, trying not to pressure him with the small space between him.

I grab his hand, lacing my fingers with hers, and bringing it up to my mouth. I press my soft lips on his smooth skin, giving him a light kiss on the back of his hand. "I love you Ethan, and nothing and no one will ever change that."

I see his expression change after my words, his face lightening and his eyes softening. He doesn't say anything, I'm not sure if he can. He pulls me close into him, his head burying into my shoulder.

He doesn't cry, but I can feel his sadness seeping into my skin. We just stay there, his legs leaning against the counter behind him as I stand in front of him, comforting himself.

We pull away, a slight half smile appears on my lips for a few seconds. Jumping forward to pour all my love into a long loving kiss.