XXV

Double practice today flew by. I didn't need to do much improvising for the scripts, as they were all edited and changed to match the race. Of course I had to add my own little spin-off to it so it wasn't monotone and boring, but all presenters do that. Plus, none of it was live, so I could do as many takes as I needed- and Brad wanted- until we made our final decision.

When I got back to my hotel room, which I have hardly stayed in so far, Ally had left me outfits. Again. Ally has her own stylist, so now she's using her to make me look representable. One day, I'll be able to put my own outfit together and have my tattoo out, and no one will bat an eye. The outfits are hung in separate garment bags on the doorframe of my hotel door; I'm surprised they weren't stolen by guests by the time I got back.

"I don't know why you think I'm going to be any use." Brad states, getting comfortable on my bed and kicking his feet up. "I'm not a stylist."

"No, neither, but this new version of you has better taste than I do." I gesture to Brad as a whole, causing him to roll his eyes.

"I went away for a week, did what normal young people do, came back, and everyone thinks I went off the rails." Brad scoffs in defence, scowling as he scrolls through his phone. "You run away to Monte Carlo, befriend models, sleep with one of the McLaren drivers and you get a promotion."

"Oh, drop it already!" I hiss, taking off my blazer and tossing it at his face. "It was a compliment, not an opportunity for you to insult me!"

"Well go and try on the outfits then, stop stripping in front of me." Brad says, taking the soft yellow blazer off his face and dropping  it on the floor. "I don't need an insight on what you and Lando did last night."

"Bradley Fox, I swear to God, if you don't shut up about me and Lando, your head will be smashed into that headboard behind you." I warn him, grabbing one of the garment bags and holding it over my shoulder. "You're here for opinions on my fashion life, not love life, got it?"

"Ok, whatever you say." Brad hums, going back to his phone.

**I can't be bothered to explain the outfits, so the first outfit is number 1, second outfit is number 2 and so on and so fourth, ok!**

I get changed as fast as I can in the bathroom, giving myself a quick glance in the mirror for myself, then go back out to Brad. He puts his phone down on the side, looking at my first outfit choice.

"What do you think?" I ask, stepping aside so I can see myself in the full view mirror.

"It's cute, but if it rains then that white shirt isn't covering anything." Brad points out, hinting to both the things on my body that Ally wants hidden.

"It's the middle of a heatwave, it hasn't rained in weeks." I mutter, giving him a frown whilst playing with the t-shirt.

"And you want to risk that?" Brad challenges, cocking his head.