On a rooftop somewhere in Mantle, Qrow Branwen shoots at Teryxes, while Clover Ebi talks on his communicator.

Clover: Okay, yes sir, understood, over and out.

Qrow: New orders?

Clover: Let's go.

Clover and Qrow jump down from the roof

We then see (Y/N) still in his super Saiyan form lifting up a dozen people holding onto to each other out to the street, as Atlas soldiers set up a guard around them.  (Y/N) then flies away as he stops mid flight. His eyes narrow landing on a the woman in front of him.

(Y/N): Why are you here?

Android 21 was floating in front of him her grin became more unsettling.

Android 21: For fun of course.

(Y/N): (thinking) Her ki is going off the charts she's holding back, but her power is becoming unstable.

Android 21 then held her head as her eyes widened as she shouts in anguish.

Android 21: HAAAAAAAAAHH!!!

She then transformed her clothes chafed and her skin changed to a pink color she also has a tail.

Android 21 then stared at (Y/N) as she began to blush.

Android 21: I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE! I JUST WANT TO EAT YOU UP!

(Y/N): What the?!

Android 21 then rushed toward (Y/N) with an insane smile, (Y/N) moves to the side dodging a attack.

(Y/N): She's fast.

(Y/N) then vanishes as the two clash fist in midair causing a shockwave. The two then vanish and continuously clash in the air causing shockwaves everywhere. Android 21 then kicks (Y/N) to the ground causing a crater to form.

(Y/N): Ow my sternum! Super Saiyan 2 time!

He then transforms to a super Saiyan 2 as he rushes the Android with a flurry of attacks, she easily blocks all of them laughing with a smile her blush growing bigger. She then grabs the Saiyan with her tail and swung him to a building.

(Y/N): AAAAHHH!!!

Android 21 then started shooting a barrage of ki blast at (Y/N), his eyes widen as he starts blocking the ki blast. The smoke grew as the Android smiled through all the destruction. A beam then came out of the smoke in which Android 21 deflects making it directly go to the sky as it blows up. (Y/N) then flew towards Android 21 as she tries to kick him down, he vanished leaving a afterimage surprising her, he then appears behind her and kicks her to the ground.

Android 21: Yes your perfect~

(Y/N) and Android 21 then clashed again.

Towa: 21. We're leaving.

Android 21 and (Y/N) look to see Towa, she has a smile as well. Towa stares at (Y/N) with a smirk as he looks serious.

(Y/N): Towa...

Towa: You've had your fun with the Saiyan.

Android 21: But I haven't made him my treat yet! I don't wanna!

Towa: To bad I still need the Saiyan.

Android 21 then went to Towa's side as she tapped her staff and the two vanish. (Y/N) then stared at the two that just vanished.

In an area near Mantle's outer wall, Marrow slays a Sabyr with his weapon. A Beowolf leaps over him and is promptly impaled by Weiss' Arma Gigas summon. The sword stabs into the ground very close to Marrow, who flinches away from it, grabbing onto his tail. Weiss peeks out from behind the sword, giving an apologetic giggle.