***Shorts #6: Fixin' it with Soos

#1: Cuckoo Clock (Takes place after "Bros Before Dinos")

Soos had the most original idea ever: what if he is the host of his own show where he does what he does best? And what is he good at? Fixing! So he went ahead and used Y/n's room as his set for the show. Y/n didn't mind– as long as he doesn't wreck anything and that he only does it once. It might sound like a harsh consideration and she trusts Soos, but her room is her safe haven. It's the only place where she could get peace.

So Soos excitedly set up on her bed so that it faced him. His cool keyboard was placed behind him to provide him with any sound effects. Y/n left him to his devices and went down to the basement for a moment.

"Hey, dudes! Welcome to 'Fixin' It With Soos', the only home "Fix It" show that I edited myself on my own computer." Soos could already imagine the effects that he's adding to the video once he reaches home. "Today I have this broken cuckoo clock." He picked up the clock. "As you can see, it's tore up from the floor up. Stan knocked it down the other day by accident."

Knocked down meaning Stan repeatedly beat it up with a bat, screaming at it to stop.

"I'm gonna fix it up, and when I'm done, Stan will rate my handiwork on the "Awesome-o-meter"." He took out a chart with a cartoony thermometer and words plastered on it.

A few minutes of duct tape and wood glue later, Soos somehow put it back together, but it didn't look functional. Not moments later, it already fell apart. "Almost there! Although, something off... Ah-ha! It needs decorations!"

Mabel walked into the scene, drinking a box of orange juice. "Oooh! Make it leopard print!"

The two proceeded to add more enhancements to the cuckoo clock, which now had an attached beach house with more miniature birds as friends. He even named them respectively.

Another montage of cuckoo clock repairing later, Y/n had finally come up to the surface– doing so as discreetly as possible before getting herself a classic Pitt cola. She entered through the living room's door and there she saw Soos, Mabel, and Stan with a draped object on a pedestal in the middle of them.

"Y/n! Perfect timing." Soos smiled. "It's the grand unveiling of Mr Pines' brand new Cuckoo Clock!"

"You've joined forces with Mabel. This is an unsettling development," Stan grumbled as Y/n took a sip from her cola.

Soos uncovered the cuckoo clock. "Voila!" and it is revealed to make music, light up the place and more decorations Soos and Mabel wanted, for example the slide and the boomboxes. Y/n's eyes widened and her gaze shifted to Stan who crossed his arms. "So, Stan, What do you think?"

"Why is it permanently set to 1:50?"

"Its hands are in the air, like it just doesn't care! So, one to ten, what do you give it?" Soos carried the cuckoo clock in his arms closer to Stan.

The old man scratched his head. "Well, it doesn't make that horrible Cuckoo sound anymore, so... I don't know, ten out of ten, whatever."

Soos was very happy and surprised, and dropped the Cuckoo Clock, destroying it.

***

#2: Golf Cart (Takes place after "Bros Before Dinos")

"Y/n, just one last episode I swear!" Soos begged on his knees.

"Okay, okay!" Y/n quickly replied, pulling him to his feet. "Just don't do that again." She sighed, placing a hand on her forehead. "Alright. You can film one more, but you know you can always do it in your room, right?"