1

"Jungkookk, are you...crying?" I asked but he didn't reply. "You left in-between the song... You okay?" I still got no response....

Anyway, my name is Lee Y/n. I'm korean, but I've stayed in America most of my life, holding on to a single love promise that turned upside down after a few weeks in Korea... Oh Seoul! You just had to have two deadly handsome guys waiting for me, couldn't you make do with just one! 😖😖😖😖

How about a leap in the memory hole  to when I first arrived in Korea, and met the ones who broke my heart into three. Let's go back to how it all started ...

*********************************

Some months before;

"Lee Y/n!" My friend screamed on seeing me, Yu-Hwa hugged me as I smiled brightly at her, it had been 6 years since I was last at Korea, but I was surprised she still remembered me.

"Omg what are you doing here?" She asked hugging me again. "I thought you moved to America"

I smiled. Her English was getting better than before, and my Korean actually got worse, made me wonder how I would cope.

"Are you okay?" she asked as I raced back from my thoughts.

I smiled at her. "I am fine, I moved back here, the others are still abroad. I'm not here permanently anyway."

"So where do you live?"

I pointed at the luxurious building's highest floor, "Room 103"

Her jaw dropped wide open. "You live there? I'll visit you every single day, oh... you're really lucky! you'll see them everyday"

"Huh? see who?"

she smiled at me in a really weird way, she had been smiling a lot, but this one kind of freaked me out, I felt like running away.

"Listen... I really have to go, apartment arrangements and all that, I really have to do all of those" And with I that, I scampered.

I got into the building and into the elevator, as I rose from floor to floor, I wondered if I would find him, I wondered how he was doing, maybe he would have a girlfriend now or who knows? even a wife. I wondered why I wanted to find him even with all those thoughts, he might have changed a lot, I wouldn't even be able to recognize him, I had seen him once, just once, nine years ago...

The elevator suddenly stopped and someone walked in, He had on a black jacket. His hair was deep black, I could literally scent his shampoo, it had a relaxing scent. I walked backwards to lean on the walls of the elevator, he turned around to look at me, like he was expecting me to react on seeing him, I had to admit, he was really handsome, couldn't quite put it whether he was hot or just cute, it was like he was blessed with a mixture of both qualities.

He folded his brow and turned back, then he suddenly crossed his hands and started to sing the lyrics of a song I had heard before – Dynamite by BTS. I had heard that song from a friend of mine back in the states, she was literally crazy about them, at times I would shrug and wonder who they were that made her so happy.

I couldn't help but say "You too?"

he turned to look me with a disappointed reaction. "What do you mean?"

I was flustered, the words had just come out of the blue, but I had to face It, this was Korea, I couldn't appear here and suddenly start acting all timid,

"That song... sounded familiar" I said with a relaxed, I-don't-care voice.

"Why?... you like BTS too?"

I shook my head. "No, heard it from a friend."

He almost looked annoyed and before he could reply, the elevator stopped, I simply bowed slightly and walked off. That was the only Korean culture I remembered. 

the bowing was hectic, literally everything was hectic! I had come here to blow off steam and remember my culture, ... or so my mum said, the only thing I remembered was... 'bla, bla, bla, and not forget your culture' I had heard quite a speech before leaving.

I slammed myself on the couch with a smile, I had to run through my stuff, if only they could pay people to do that. I ran through my clothes and stuffed them in the closet, as I folded a shirt, a peach-coloured handkerchief fell from beneath. I held it with a deep smile, I wondered if I could still give him this. It had been nine years though, who knows? he could probably be dead.

A knock on the door brought me back to the present. I wondered who it could be, could it be the crazy girl? 

(From the Author: Comment which BTS member you think I met... I want to see how well y'all know them)