"It's okay. We're okay." She coos to him as his bottom lip trembles.

He frowns as his eyes well up and she puts his head against her shoulder.

"Baby, it's okay."

Mr. Min gets shots of this and Yoongi rubbing Onyx's back as well.

"I'm sorry." Harper apologizes to the officiant.

"It's okay. He's so precious."

"Thank you." She kisses his head before looking at him. "Okay, I think he's okay now." 

The officiant laughs with them before saying his final lines.

"By the authority vested in me by the State of Michigan, I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Min-Taylor. You may now kiss the bride."

"I love you." Harper says as Yoongi puts his hands on her waist.

"I love you." He replies as he leans in.

Harper tilts her head up and closes her eyes as lips meet in their vow-sealing kiss.

Their friends and family erupt into cheers and Harper covers Onyx's open ear as she kisses her husband.

######
Three Months Later

"...going to need morphine and hydromorphone restocked at nine for rooms 3, 9, 16, 17 and 24. Pharmacy techs,  make sure to double the medication list for room 17, as well. Director Taylor, are you listening?"

Harper calls him out as she speaks at the front of the room for morning briefing.

Yoongi soft smile is plastered onto his face as looks from his wedding band to his wife. She raises her eyebrows at him and he fights his grin to maintain his professionalism.

"Yes, Doctor Min. Morphine and hydromorphone will be restocked at nine tomorrow morning for operating rooms 3, 9, 16, 17 and 24."

"Great. Thank you. Do we have any further questions, comments or concerns about anything said during the briefing?" Harper asks as she looks around.

Nobody raises their hand or speaks up, having a very strong understanding of what their day will look like.

"Okay, then. If I don't see any of you later, I'll see you on Thursday. Have a great day."

"You, too, Dr. Min." A few of the people chorus.

Yoongi stands up from his chair and stretches as Harper turns the projection off. She puts everything back in its proper space and her husband pushes all the chairs in before they leave the room.

"How'd I do?" Harper asks when they're in the hallway. 

"Great. I told you that you'd do great. You're letting the nerves get to you."

"How could I not? I'm new to this. I mean, I've briefed the pharmacy downstairs more times than I can count but this feels different. There's so much to keep up with sometimes."