The final Day (ENDING)

The time had come at last, John was so human, you two were so in love, the both of you were ready to live your life now, have a family...well, you already did thanks to that little accident you two had together. your small daughter stood next to you, gray skin and bright (your hair colour) hair, giggling happily in her dress, she was proven to have a lot of strength, and in the end, it truly was true, she was a tiny toddler right now, years had passed since you had her, and finally the wedding bells at the foundation rang...as long as it wasn't that one cowbell. "John, do you take (name) as your (wife/husband) for all of eternity, till death do us part?" Ashton declared, heh, he made a good priest. He had found a nice man during his time, he healed from Dr aiko...but truly if he could be brought back, he would do it in a flash. "I take (name) as my loving spouse to beyond the grave." John grinned, and then Ashton looked at you, and the words were spoken. " (name), do you take John as your loving husband?"
you smiled, looked into his blue eyes and then back at your daughter and grinned, and the words escaped your lips.

"I do."

//WELL HELL, this has been really fun everyone, writing this was a blast and now we have the rather short but done conclusion! And yes, lil daughter~ but I thank you all for being here with me during this story, and I hope you all enjoyed it. I'll be focusing on a personal SU fic for a while, a sort of self indulgence thing as I've been stuck in severe depression for quite a while and I'd like to treat myself a bit, but other than that, thank you so much for reading, love you guys!//