The doctor is in

You whimpered with pure panic as you saw that John was in defensive mode, he knew something was coming after the three of you, but he knew he was indestructible. That was the good news, he knew how to fight and he knew how to destroy anyone who got in his way, that damn military grade squad that got him here couldn't even put a dent on his body, he was truly indestructible. "J-John, we're not gonna die right?" You whimpered, John just shook his head and enlarged his jaw, and a human voice came from him again. "No." Was his humanity returning? What was this? Dr Ashton was so confused by this, but it didn't matter, he wasn't afraid of what he watched over anymore, the SCP was now John to him, not a monster, just John. This was incredible to him, it meant so much to him to be honest...because now John was a friend. A friend who seemingly was about to kick tons of ass to protect them. "D-Dr Ashton, what's going to come for us?" You asked nervously, he just sighed. "Anything. Anything can come for us...or for better words, anyone." He said nervously, knowing that this could very well be the end of both of you at this rate, but you had John, that settled him quite a bit.

There was a moan from the hallway and a corpse suddenly came walking towards the three of you, letting out moans and noises as it stumbled towards you. John hissed and prepared to destroy it with a single blow. "A-a zombie?! Holy crap!" You whimpered, looking to Dr Ashton who was frozen in the spot, he was...scared. "The plauge doctor...he's here." He sighed, letting out a deep exhale before focusing back on the present threat. The zombie jumped at John who let out a roar and swatted it in half with his hands, it squirmed for a moment before falling to the ground, dead once more. John hissed and looked towards the door, more were coming. He slammed the button on the door shut and bolted back into his containment cell with the two of you on his back. "Wait until it's contained..." He mumbled, keeping the two of you high up as the door was banged on heavily, but they couldn't get through even if they tried, that door was in place for a reason. You nodded and Ashton drew a handgun from his pocket. "The zombies can be taken down by basic injury, don't worry a thing...it's their creator I worry about... That damn plauge doctor." He hissed. You blinked and then gulped. "W-who is he?" John cut to an answer. "Weak and cruel." He said, and then Ashton added in a bit. "He...he looks like a plauge doctor and well...he thinks he's some sort of cure, but all he does is kill people and turn them into zombies, you call that a cure? I sure don't." He hissed. Several of the d class that he made friends with were killed by this beast, and he wouldn't let the one that's no longer a d class, he wouldn't let you get hurt. "(Name)... I'm going to keep you alive even if it kills me." He hissed, cocking the gun at the door. It was then that there was no more sounds from the zombies and there was a polite knock on the door that seemingly lasted for only a few seconds. There was a pause and you and Dr Ashton were holding your breath. "I sense disease in this room..." A voice echoed, and Dr Ashton let out a hiss. "Shit. The plague doctor..." He whispered, it was then that the door slid open and the doctor walked in and looked around...oh. Shit. "The disease is strong in this place...ah yes...the good old shy guy...hmmm......." The doctor looked at the equipment and then walked down towards the containment room. "Im don't want to die...." You whimpered. John let out a hiss and ripped a pole off of the wall and grasped it firmly, preparing to beat down the plague doctor. The zombies reanimated and started to crawl down the hallway, following the doctor. Dr Ashton hid his head as they approached until finally the plague doctor came up to the door, eyes covered by his hand. "Hmmmm...I can smell the disease within this room..." Ashton held his gun tightly and let out a hiss, prompting the plague doctor to move forwards, out stretching his other hand. "I am the cure....HRRRK-" he was suddenly smashed right in the gut by the steel pipe and sent flying backwards, the zombies fleeing in terror as the plague doctor whimpered on the floor for a moment before opening his eyes and looking at John, his eyes widening when he had realized his mistake. He jumped up and ran, John started a small laugh and then faked his scream, preparing to utterly terrify the plague doctor. Just as he was about to run, Dr Ashton let out a yell and blood spurted everywhere, he looked down to see a zombie eating his leg that John knocked off quickly and then destroyed it in seconds, letting down the doctor and grabbing his leg tightly, strangling it to stop the bleeding. "A-aaanggnnnghhhh...fuck!" He whimpered, grasping his leg. At that moment an announcement came on the loud speaker. "Containment procedures have been accomplished, we are now secure." you let out a sigh of relief for a single second and then yelled in terror and grabbed Dr Ashton's phone and slammed on the help button. "Dr Ashton...your foot-it's gone!" You cried, he only looked at you, holding back tears of pain. "Y-yeah...but hey...we are safe, right...?" With that, he hit the ground and went quiet.