The end

Shiggy’s POV

Right now Dabi and I rushed Izuku to a medical room because his water broke. The events happened so quickly that I did not even have time to process them. Izuku and I were mapping the underground tunnels and the next thing you know, I’m calling Dabi to help me carry Izuku to the infirmary. “Get Tiyana here now,” I yelled to Toga when she popped her head in to see what all the yelling was about. Just as I got Izuku to calm down, Tiyana burst into the room ready to work. Izuku jerked at what I was thinking, a jolt of pain. “Could you make sure he doesn’t move too much while I put some numbing medicine in his arm?” I nodded while holding his arm down while Tiyana disinfected the vein and injected the needle. The prick of the needle alerted Izuku to where he was but still, he panicked. Quickly the rash movement quieted down to nothing but tiny thrusts. “Hey baby, It’s me. You’re about to feel numb, but we’re just starting the surgery.” Izuku seemed to be dozing out and closed his eyes. “He’s out.” Izuku’s face was still stained with tears. He looked peaceful like he was dead. “Alright, let’s begin.” 

Everyone and I waited for what felt like an eternity until the wails broke the silence. The baby's cries lasted around ten minutes before everything quietened. The door opened and Tiyana stepped out with blood on her gloves and jacket. “Shiggy, you can go in now.” I ran into the room to see Izuku sleeping and an incubator sitting beside him. “He’s sleeping for now but you wanna see the baby?” Tiyana asked walking in after me. I didn’t know what I was doing. It was like my body moved on its own. The baby looked so small. They were wrapped in a small pink blanket. “It’s a girl?” “Yes,” Tiyana answered. “I’ll leave you three alone.” I picked her up from the incubator and held her. She seemed so fragile that if I wasn’t careful, she would shatter.

 “You look so small,” I whispered slowly bouncing her. When her eyes opened, I couldn’t move. She had my eyes. Those crimson-red eyes. Sparkling, the twinkle in her eyes was full of life. Dazzling eyes glisten in the light and angelic glowing and are so perfect. “She reminds me of you.” Izuku’s voice caught me off, guard. “Do you feel okay? Do you need anything?” Izuku seemed to be in a lot of pain but still laughed through it. “It’s okay if you need anything. You can tell me.” Izuku was quiet for a minute. “Can I hold her?” “Of course.” I handed her over to Izuku. Both of them were so adorable. “What do you wanna name her?” Izuku asked. “How about…Yua?” “Yua… I like that name. Yua it is then” All for one and Kurogiri walked into the room at that moment. “How is the baby,” Kurogiri asked. “She’s beautiful,” Izuku answered. “It’s a she?” All for one asked in shock. “Yea.” They got closer. Now able to see her properly, everyone was silent. “Have you named her yet?” Kurgori asked. “Yua Shimura." "It's beautiful," All for one said. 

Everyone got comfortable with the baby while Izuku slept. I was sitting on the couch watching everyone take turns holding Yua as not to scare her when I heard a small whisper coming from the hallway. Looking up I see Izuku waving me over. He held on to the wall and hunched over. After getting up, I supported him on his back. “You should be resting in bed.” “I know but I wanted to come and see you and how everyone got along with the baby.” “Everyone is doing fine.” “They’re taking it slow so they don’t scare the baby.” “That’s good.” “Even Bakugo’s being quiet.” I didn’t even realize Izuku pulled out a phone till I saw the flash go off. “I wanna save this memory for the future.” “Come on Izuku, let’s get you back to bed.” 

Izuku laid in bed as I sat with him. “You know you don’t have to sit here with me if you don’t want to. Go back downstairs.” "Your father’s watching the baby, and I wanna stay with you.” I laid down with him and hugged him. “I love you, Shiggy." I love you to Izuku.” 

(Sorry this took me so long. I've been dealign with school work and my mental health. I went through a drop recently and been hospitalized, but I thing this will be the last chapter of this story. I have more stories all writen out for faster uploads, but thanl you for reading and  love you all. byeeeeee)
736 words