The injured

Tiyana’s POV

We all looked at the entrance to the aquarium and saw Toga carrying Dabi in. He had a bullet wound in his stomach and two in his left leg. I jumped out of the water and dried myself off running to him. I told them all to follow me as we went to the medical room in my house. When we got there I told Toga to lay Dabi down on the medical bed and leave so I can perform the surgery. After, I started the surgery to take out the bullets. About an hour later, Dabi was resting on the medical bed and I took the bullets and put them under a microscope.

When I looked under, I saw there were traces of gunpowder. If he used his quirk he would have exploded. The bullets in his leg would have just blown his leg off, but the bullet in his torso would have split him in two. I walk out and see all of the l.o.v. was there waiting. As I walked over to them, all of them asked me if he was okay. “Do you want the good news or the ad news?” I asked. They all looked nervous as they asked for the good news. “He is resting peacefully in the medical bed. I gave him some numbing medicine so he won't feel the pain when he wakes up.” They looked relieved as Toga and Tomura asked what the bad news was. “If he used his quirk he would have exploded. The bullets in his leg would have just blown his leg off, but the bullet in his torso would have split him in two killing him.” They looked scared and looked like they were about to cry. 

I reassured them that he was fine and that they could go see him. They all ran into the room and saw him sleeping. About twenty minutes of waiting around, he finally woke up. Everyone was happy that he was okay. Toga asked how he had got like this and explained that if he had used his quirk he would have died. He said that the pro hero snipe shot him and he limped and hid. He was passing when Toga found him. I could tell everyone was thinking the same thing. I told Dabi to stay here and get some rest and everyone else to follow me.

I showed everyone the weapons I saved up over the years. After they picked out the weapons they liked, I showed them the armer. It was light so that they could fight for a while with it on. They all seemed surprised by all the stuff I had but I told them it was stuff I had collected over the years fighting in wars and stuff. We all got suited up and Kurogiri or as I like to say mamagiri teleported us to an alleyway close to UA. We all were furious as we say snip and a few pro heroes entering the building. We were ready as we all had one thing on our minds…

Revenge.

The aquarium room

The aquarium room

The medical room

The house they're in