my snapping point

??? POV

I went to the alleyway closest to where we saw deku and the l.o.v. hiding. I knew they took deku from his mother when we were younger and I made it my life to find him again. 

~To make him mine~

I will admit I'm a yandere, but I know deku will accept me. He accepts everyone. I was hiding in the alleyway and saw him heading this way. When he got close enough, I grabbed him covering his nose and mouth waiting for him to pass out. As he was, I whispered in his ear “You’re safe now.” I picked him up and brought them to my car laying him in the back seat. I then drove to aunties house to tell her the good news. As I went into my aunties house, I put him in his old bed that didn't seem to change. I went down stairs and started to talk to auntie. Two hours had passed and me and auntie had heard a loud boom from the dekus room. Auntie and I ran to the dekus room to see what the noise was.

When we went into the room we saw deku trying to open the door. I ran to him and grabbed his arm. 

“Kacchan”

He turned around and his eyes had anger and scared emotions. It hurt a little but it went away. I closed the blinds to the window and stood by it. “What are you doing“ I asked in a voice with anger in my voice. He looked a little scared as he and downstairs opened the door and ran. I was shocked as to why he ran. I ran after him and called out to him. 

Izuku’s POV

I was running to my moms house trying to get back home as Kacchan was chasing me. I ran into an alleyway and started heading to the old base. I checked for my phone and luckily it was still in my pocket. Called my boyfriend shiggy so see if he could help me. The phone started ringing and I prayed he answered. I was relieved when I heard a familiar voice answer.

“IZU IS THAT YOU“ 

“SHIGGY“

“SHIGGY YOU GOTTA HELP ME“

“WHERE ARE YOU“

“My childhood friend kidnapped me“

“WHERE ARE YOU“

“I MADE IT TO THE OLD BASE“

“OKAY GO UPSTAIRS AND THERE WILL BE A PORTAL IN OUR OLD ROOM. stay on the phone until you get there.“

“Ok.“

I went into the base and ran up to our old room. “Come back deku'' I heard Kacchan yell from behind me. I got to our room and locked the door behind me. I ran up to the center of the room and a purple portal appeared. I was about to go in when I saw my notebooks on the floor. I ran to the and grabbed them as I saw my backpack next to it. I put the notebooks in the backpack and put it on. I also saw our old clothes so I grabbed what I could. After packing up all the things me and shiggy need, I heard Kacchan at the door. I ran to the portal but an explosion blasted me back. I was a little dizzy but I saw Kacchan was about to make another explosion at the portal. As soon as he made the explosion I used my quirk and turned it back on itself which ended up in knocking him out. 

I dragged him and all the stuff into the portal and it closed behind me. I dropped him and the other stuff as I was greeted by a loving hug from my boyfriend, shiggy. “What happened you went missing and never came back.“ I was about to cry as we stayed like that for a while. We were interrupted by Toga “What is he doing here?“ Shiggy broke the hug and looked at me questionably. He was the one that kidnapped me“ I said. I could see shiggy looked visibly mad when I said that. “I’ll take him down to the basement,“ Toga said excitingly. 

Shiggy looked at the rest of the stuff I bought from the old base. “Is this our old stuff?“ shiggy asked with an eyebrow raised. I grabbed one of his old hoodies from the stash though it on and said yes. He chuckled as he grabbed the old clothes and brought them to our room. I went to see Dabi and play video games with him. I got to Dabi’s room and he was laying in his bed on his phone. “Let me guess, you wanna play video games“ he asked looking up at me. “ is it that obvious“ I asked. “Just come on“ he said getting up to play his playstation. We played on his playstation for about two hours before I started to crave cuddles. “I'm gonna go get  cuddles now,“ I said with a sassy tone. Dabi chuckled and nodded as he turned off his game and got back on his phone.

I went to mine and shiggy’s room to see him flipping through channels. I ran and jumped in his lap as I snuggled my head in his chest.“Hey Izu you miss me“ he said in a soft tone. “No“ I mumbled with my face still in his chest. “Then what are you doing?“ he asked. “I crave cuddles and attention.“ He burst out laughing “Okay you can have attention and cuddles.“ “Not like you had a choice“ I said. “Ok“ he said. We both went to sleep. I the morning I woke up to see shiggy wasnt there. I went downstairs but he wasn't there either. I went to the basement where Kacchan was and saw him getting weapons ready. I went behind him and cuddled him. I peeked from behind him and I saw Kacchan was awake. He looked up and saw me as anger creeped on his face. I was scared that he might try to hurt me and I think shiggy noticed because he picked me up and put me on his back. “DEKU“ Kacchan yelled as I got scared and buried me face into shiggy’s neck. “Did they hurt you. They did this to you. Deku they’re villains they probably brainwashed you so they could use you as their toy.“ I was getting angrier with every word he spit out of him pathetic mouth. “And him he probably raped and used you for his benefits.“ I was so angry I screamed at him not for just what he said since I knew it wasn't true since shiggy and I were still virgins. But because I saw shiggy was hurt. “YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING SO SHUT UP< JUST SHUT UP.“ I screamed. I could tell shiggy was shocked but I didn't care nobody messes with my boyfriend. “I HATE YOU LEAVE MY BOYFRIEND OUT OF THIS“ I yelled even louder getting of shiggys back and walking over to him. I smacked him and started to yell at him more. “WHY CAN’T YOU AND THOSE HEROES LEAVE ME ALONE SHIGGY IS HE MOST LOVING PERSON IN THE WORLD THAT I WOULDN'T TRADE FOR ANYONE“ I finished. I walked over to shiggy ang grabbed his hand walking him out of the basement. We walked up to the room and I sat on the bed patting my lap so he can come lay down. He layed on my lap and I whispered sweet nothings to him while running my hands through his hair reassuring him nothing was wrong. We stayed like that for a while before he sat up looking in my eyes as I looked back into his red crimson eyes. “Did you really mean all that?“ he asked, leaning closer as we could now feel each other's breath. “Yes, of course I love you with all my heart and nothing could change that“ I whispered, my eyelids feeling heavy. We leaned closer to each other as our lips connected. It felt magical. Our lips moving insync with each other. He ran his hand up my legs to my waist rubbing it slowly up and down. I felt heat rise up to my cheeks as things got more heated. He picked me up so I was on his waist. He broke the kiss and whispered to me.

“I love you to, so much.“