relaxation

Izuku’s POV

We have escaped from the heroes for now but I fear they will make a plan to come after us again. Kacchan woke up and was healing along with everyone else that was hurt. Shiggy was making a plan to go into hiding to keep us safe. I’ve been relaxing and taking it easy since I used my quirk while pregnant. I also had a check-up to see if the baby was hurt, which thankfully it wasn’t. Some members of the league didn’t trust kacchan since he was with the heroes, but I’m sure they will warm up to him. Shiggy asked Dabi to take the nomus to make tunnels underground. What shiggy doesn't know is that I laughed for 30 minutes at the fact that he literally stole this idea from overhaul. Just thinking about it made me giggle. Shiggy walked into our bedroom and flopped on the bed. “Stressed?” Shiggy rolled over and pulled me down hugging me tightly. “Cuddle me.” I wrapped my arms around his chest and then buried my head into his neck.

“So, what are you laughing about,” Shiggy asked. Knowing what I was just laughing about made it funnier when he was here. I burst into laughter again. Shiggy looked really confused now. “N-nothing really.” Sometimes I really do love my pregnancy symptoms. “Mmhmm, but anyways how are you doing? You’re not in any pain are you?” Shiggy was really adorable when he showed how much he cared not just for me but for everyone in the league. “I'm fine, but how is kacchan doing? How is everyone doing?” Shiggy groaned and sat up placing me in his lap. “The tension is so awkward and heavy down there. It was too quiet, and I had to hide Toga’s knife collection to stop further conflict from happening. What makes everything worse is that Bakugo tries to fight anyone that walks by him.” Okay so maybe everyone isn't okay but that did sound funny to anyone looking. “Maybe I should go down there to see what’s happening.” I got off shiggy’s lap and walked downstairs with shiggy still holding onto me.

Shiggy wasn’t kidding when he said everything was awkward down here. Kacchan was in the corner farthest away from everyone. Dabi was holding Toga away from anything she could get her hands on. It's quite amazing what that girl can kill with. I’ve once seen her stab someone with a snickers bar. A SNICKERS BAR! Twice was arguing with himself about if he should let toga kill kacchan or not. Mr. Compress was playing with his marbles that had who knows what’s inside. Spinner was sitting The only one that seemed somewhat okay was Kurogiri who was making drinks. “Hey everyone let’s calm down. Kacchan isn’t gonna do anything and neither are you guys right?” I could hear shiggy chuckling behind me at the fact that everyone said ‘yes Izuku’ right away. What am I going to do with all of them?

I had Kurogiri make everyone drinks to calm them down even just a little. Shiggy was relaxing now that I got everything settled. I was about to walk towards him when my stomach started to hurt. I felt like I was gonna pop. Shiggy ran up to me and slowly laid me down. “What happened?” I didn’t know how to respond. Right then and there all I could think about was when it was going to end. “Relax shiggy, I think it’s just compressions.” I laid there for a few minutes but it felt like forever before the pain started to subside. Kurogiri handed me a cold glass of water while shiggy added support to my lower back. Another couple of minutes passed before I was able st stand properly. I was in my third trimester so it wasn’t unusual but I didn’t expect them to be that painful. Props to women who normally go through that type of pain. There was one good thing that came out of that moment of pain though. Everyone has forgotten about their anger toward each other, but now I was the center of attention which was embarrassing. “Are you sure you’re okay Izuku,” kacchan asked? “Yes, I'm fine kacchan.” Baby, if it’s not too much trouble I want to show you the work we’ve done underground.” I nodded my head quickly getting up which was a bad idea as a wave of nausea washed over me. “Easy Izuku, you just experienced compressions,” Kurogiri said. Shiggy and I headed down to the tunnels to map out the area in case of a quick escape. “ Twice was able to make multiple clones of nomus to break down the rocks and multiple versions of me to disintegrate the leftover rock and rubble.” The tunnels were large and with those combinations of quirks, it would be easy to get all this done really quickly. This brought back memories of why I was laughing earlier and brought it back. "What're you laughing about," shiggy asked? "Nothing."

(Sorry guys for not updating in idk how long but now that I have moved schools I'm still trying to get caught up. Also, I have no idea how to finish up this story so some ideas would really help. I'm not abandoning any of my stories I haven't completed so don’t worry about that, but again I have no idea what to do with this one so ideas pls. Thank you all for staying with me on these stories it means sooooo much. Here is something to know what to branch your ideas from.)

936 words