this made me laugh

So someone decided to take time out if their day to type AND respond to this...

The most hilarious thing is that a story I was reading the writer just came back from a break and they said they were getting complaints/ mean messages and now that they're back from their break they're going to continue and they just block this g...

The most hilarious thing is that a story I was reading the writer just came back from a break and they said they were getting complaints/ mean messages and now that they're back from their break they're going to continue and they just block this guy and now he's on my story and I just find it funny. When I first saw this person's tag I was like this seems familiar so I went back to the story and well and behold the same person that just got blocked on someone else's story. If you're wasting their time to type mean messages like that's going to affect someone is now here so I'm going to do the same protocol I did for the other person. You have two chances to stop doing that cuz it's not affecting me. You're just wasting your time and I'm pretty sure no one cares. How did you even find the story if you think those things were you searching for it?

And you know your username tag I think you're worried about the wrong type of problems if that's your username tag.