caught

Izuku's POV
I woke up in the morning and memories came flooding to me. I saw that Shiggy was asleep so I quietly got up, got dressed and went to the kitchen. I made breakfast when Dad and mamgiri came in. "Good morning son" dad said. "Good morning dad, mamagiri." We were all eating breakfast when I felt arms wrap around my stomach. I looked and saw a tired looking shiggy and pecked him on the cheek. "Good morning shiggy." "Good morning Izu." After breakfast we went to train since everyone else got up earlier and went on missions. Dad and I trained my quirk since if it were shiggy he would get denigrated and mamagiri would get teleported to god knows where. In the middle of training Tiyana came in with a little bit of blood on her face and five bottles of water. I was a little tired from repeatedly sending dads attacks back and I could tell he was tired from sending them to me as well. We took a water brake before I had to learn hand to hand combat which was perfect since Tiyana just got here. Tiyana was our best fighter and always got sent on missions that seemed impossible but came back without a single scratch. She was teaching me how to punch on the punching bag when I felt sick. I ran to the closest trash can and threw up. Everyone came running up to me asking if I was okay but before I could answer everything went black.

I woke up to a bright light and a concerned looking dad and shiggy. I saw Tiyana with blood samples, which I'm guessing are mine, and testing them. Shiggy was holding my hand with his gloves that covered his thumb and pinky on. When my eyes adjusted to the light I sat up to a hug from my loving fiance. "Are you okay, what happened" he semi-yelled in a worried voice. "I'm okay I just felt sick." I looked over to see dad and mamgiri sitting across the room. Mamagiri was sleeping on dad and dad looked tired. I looked over and saw Tiyana grabbing a paper from the printer and looking at it. A shocked and happy face appeared on Tiyana. I'd be lying if I said that didn't concern me. She let out a squeal and ran over to hug me. I was so confused as to what was going on. "Why didn't you tell me" Tiyana said letting go. "What are you talking about''. She stepped back, waking up dad and mamgiri before continuing. "Im guessing you didn't know so I will tell you." She took a deep breath before talking again. "Your pregnant." I looked at her shocked as I took the news in. "H-hes what" shiggy said. He hugged me and I felt happy that he was. "Tomura'' my dad called. I'm guessing that news woke him up.

"Y-yes boss" shiggy said, sounding scared. "You got my son PREGNANT" dad yelled getting up. "I didn't mean to," Shiggy yelled, running with dad chasing behind him. I giggled as mamagiri hugged me congratulating me.

~Time skip~
Its been two weeks since we found out I was pregnant and it was hectic. I have been recently eating healthier for the baby and my mood swings are actual swings. Shiggy has been hit by my hands when it comes to my mood swings and I kinda feel bad for him (Key word: kinda). I was home alone when I thought about going outside. I left and wrote a note saying I was going to the cafe. I had gotten moci and a boba on my way back to the base when I got pulled into the alleyway. I saw a peppermint looking kid drag me back to... just great... the hero school. When we got inside we went to a classroom that said class-1a. When we entered he yelled "I found him." I couldn't really care less since I got my food still. I sat down on the floor still drinking my boba as I guessed the teacher walked over to me and patted my head "you're going to be fine know" he said. A couple of minutes later, a purple sleep deprived kid came in and walked to me. "Are you okay" he asked. I remembered watching the sports festival and knew how his quirk worked. I didn't say anything. "You have to say something so we can help'' Mr. Aizawa Said. I got up and grabbed a piece of paper and pencil and started writing down. ~I know how his quirk works.~ They looked at each other for a minute before Aizawa came up to me. "Did the league hurt you." I shook my head no. "Its okay they cant hurt you now" Aizawa said. I was getting hungry again so I pulled out some mochi I had and ate them. Everyone looked at me in aww which confused me. The villain alarm went off and I ran to the entrance remembering they could try to hurt me to get my family.

I ran and saw an angry shiggy and dad. Shiggy looked at me and I ran behind them. Mamagiri picked me up and stood behind dad. "Give him back to us, villain" Aizawa yelled. "Giri take Izu home first, him and the baby is at stake being here" dad said. Mamagiri brought us home and sat me on the couch gently before going back. I was scared that they got my family until Everyone ran in descracting me like come on let me be worried in peace. Dabi hugged me and Toga picked me up like a baby. "Do you need anything Izu~chan" Toga said. "Can I get Katsudon please." "I will go make it," Dabi said, going to the kitchen. The rest of the league and I watched Movies waiting for my parents and fiance to come back.

Please be safe.

1000 words