THE BABY

Izuku's POV
I was in their so-called class 1-a and all the guys in the class were hitting on me which I found disturbing. There was one guy that wasn't hitting on me though. He looked like my childhood best friend Kacchan but I needed to ask him in private. When class was over I grabbed his arm and went around to the corner. “What do you want to stupid nerd“ he yelled t me for dragging me. There was only one thing to do to see if he was actually him. “...Kacchan...“ I whispered. He stood there for a second before whispering something that made me smile. “...Deku...“ I hugged him and cried into his chest. Stuptid pregnancy symptoms. “How did you end up with the villains? Your mother said you were kidnapped.” “My mom lied. I lived with my dad raised me.“ “Well can we still catch up.” “Yea that would be nice.” I was happy to get kacchan back but I wasn't going to tell him about the baby just yet. I needed to see if I could trust him first. Everyone seemed surprised and jealous that kacchan and I were walking together but I could care less.

Kacchan used to bully me a lot but I was just happy I was around someone I knew. Kacchan didn’t bully me that much and he tried to protect me when no one was around. He was my friend before he thought I got kidnapped.

I was in class with kacchan listening to the teacher Mr. Aizawa when something touched my thigh. I looked over and saw a small grape boy.  Before I could say anything a girl that looked like a frog slapped him with her tongue. I whispered thank you and went back to pretending to pay attention to the lesson.

~Time Skip~
After class I was packing up my things and putting them in my bag when I heard a hello.

“Yes,” I answered, not bothering to turn around.

“About what the villains did to you” he continued. This made my blood boil at the fact that they think my own family hurt me, but I kept my cool.

“What about it? '' I asked, a little annoyed but not too much to be noticeable.

“Did they hurt you and make you attack us with your quirk like you did when we came to save you?” He questioned. It was then I realized that he was one of the ‘heroes’ who were there trying to grab him.

“They didn’t” I quickly said, finally finishing packing up my things and getting up. He keeped asking questions until he was inches away from me. I tried pushing away but he wouldn’t budge.

“I just want to help,” he said a little louder, pushing himself on to me. He whispered something under his breath before punching me in the stomach. I let out a loud scream before falling to the ground. “It’s okay I will save you” and the door being blown open were the last things I heard.

Bakugo’s POV
I was waiting for the nerd to come back when I realized he was new and might have gotten lost so I went to go find him. While walking down the hall, I heard a scream and ran into the room I heard it from. I saw icy-hot standing over Izuku’s unconscious body. Running over, I blasted him into the wall and grabbed Izuku quickly, making it to my room and locking the door. I laid Izuku on my bed and waited for him to wake up.

Izuku’s POV
I had woken up in a bed scared and hyperventilating until I saw kacchan who calmed me down. I cried out and curled into a ball remembering where he was punched. I could see kacchan was confused on why I was crying and rubbed my back. “Does the punch still hurt.” I thought for a moment before deciding on telling him knowing him I was going to be here for a while. “I’m pregnant and he punched me in the stomach” I said scared of whether my baby was okay or not. I was picked up and we ran two the hospital. When we got there Kacchan started to explain what happened and I was quickly brought into an emergency room. I was put into a room and they did a few tests. I was too scared to hear the news, but kacchan was at my side. I thought of him like an older brother to me and he has said he had thought of me as a little brother. The doctor came into the room with an envelope with an unreadable look which made me worry more. When the doctor opened the envelope, I could swear time slowed. “Your baby is fine because of how small it was at this time, but you should still be careful since your stomach is injured and won't completely heal until after the birth. A wave of relief washed over me and I could breathe better knowing my baby was alright.

Kacchan and I went back to the U.A. and decided to talk in the hallway when a red head looking shark came up to us. “Hey bakubro” he said, slapping on the back. Kacchan had turned around small sparkes of his quirk growing bigger as he started yelling at the red head to stop touching him.

No ones POV
It seemed like Katsuki was only nice and soft with Izuku which the baku- squad seemed to notice and wanted to know who this Izuku kid was, especially Kirishima. When Katsuki went to the bathroom, Todoroki came up to him and started messing with him until the baku-squad came to ask him their own questions. Todoroki seemed to leave, not wanting to be seen when people were around. “So how do you know about bakugou?” Mina asked. “We’re childhood friends' ' Izuku answered feeling scared because he didn’t know them. They kept asking him questions until  there was a boom sound and Katsuki was behind them. “Leave him alone and stop asking questions can’t you see you’re scaring him.” Izuku ran behind Katsuki and Kirishima got jealous at that. “Are you guys dating '' Mina squealed. “NO” Katsuki yelled. It’s none of your business. They walked off leaving them clueless. “I’m sorry about them. They can be be idiots most of the time.” “Kacchan.” “Yes deku?”

“Todoroki is still after m-”

1080 words