Back In Your Arms

Izuku’s POV

Before I could finish, a wall of ice circled us. It was me, kacchan, and Todoroki. Kacchan stood in front of me hands heating as he sweated nitroglycerin ready to fight. Footsteps could be heard from behind the ice as soft whispers discussed what could be happening in the center. “TODOROKI, MELT THIS ICE” a loud voice that sounded exactly like Eraserhead boomed across the hallway scaring all students into silence. I was scared of what Todoroki would do. He already almost killed my baby. “I won’t stop until Midoriya is mine.” 

The air was smoke. Kacchan and Todoroki were in an incisive battle with neither one of them giving up. I was getting dizzy from the smoke and covered my nose with my shirt to stop as much smoke from affecting my baby. Eraserhead had finally gotten through the ice with the help of a pink-haired girl’s acid quirk and erased both of their quirks. I ran over to kacchan letting him lean on me for support. “I don’t see why you chose this angry pomeranian over me.” Todoroki was put in handcuffs and taken away from here and kacchan was going in and out of consciousness. I picked him up quickly running to recovery girl. Kacchan wasn’t in critical condition but he was resting now. My blood boiled. How dare that monster hurt someone I cared about. He will pay. I’m done acting sweet and innocent. My mind was only filled with the thought of protecting my family and friends. Sneaking out of recovery girl’s office into the principles office, I grabbed the phone they took from me and quickly called shiggy. The phone rang once, twice then “IZUKU IS THAT YOU.” “Listen shiggy, I need you and the league to get here as fast as possible. I don’t have time to explain but er have a new target.” It was silent for a moment before shiggy agreed. We exchanged our I love you’s and hung up. Using measuring tape I put the phone back exactly where it was while hacking into the cameras editing the footage of me being in the room. I disabled the cameras for 10 seconds giving me time to slip out and leave before they started again. The time was a go. He was going to pay for hurting my baby and kacchan. 

After finally convincing the principal to let me leave for a while, I went to a store a while from the school. I used one of kacchan’s hoodies to hide my face from store cameras. Walking around for a bit to make it look like I was looking around I noticed the cameras rotated. I timed the camera to turn the other way as I walked over to the burner phones putting 5 in my pocket before walking over to the pharmacy aisle. I grabbed a couple of packs of painkillers and purchased them making sure to keep the receipt. I made sure to get kacchan’s puffy jacket so it wouldn’t be noticeable that I had anything in them and headed back to the school. Before I could get into Eraserhead forced me to show him the receipt. Luckily I had thought ahead and didn’t buy the phones. After Eraserhead gave me the all-clear, I rushed to the infirmary to see kacchan eating some crackers. “I fall asleep for less than a day and you already raided my closet. You look so small in my hoodie, like a small potato.” I ran over hugged him and most likely squished him. “Let go you crazy broccoli,” kacchan said gently pushing me off him. “I have something to tell you.” “What did you do now, nerd.” I dramatically placed my hand on my chest and gasped. “You think me, the innocent cinnamon roll, did something.” Kacchan looked at me for a second before laughing hysterically. “I know you’re not innocent by now, but what did you do.” I walked over to the bed pulling out all the burner phones I stole and placed them on the bed. “What’s the plan.” I was shocked that kacchan knew I was planning something, but I filled him in on all the details anyways. “So, when are we doing this.” “I bought the burner phones so I can contact the league without the call being traced.”

Kacchan was dismissed as well as a class so we headed up to kacchan’s dorm. We couldn’t use my dorm since they couldn’t trust me fully yet, my dorm isn’t soundproof like kacchans. I pulled out the burner phone and dialed Shiggy’s phone number. Kacchan and I waited in anticipation before a rusty voice that I missed all too well answered. “Shiggy are you guys here yet,” I asked confirming if my plan was in motion. “We’re all in position just like you said just give us the word.” I took one more look at kacchan. He gave me a confirming nod and I gave the word. “Go.” after a couple of minutes of silence an alarm went off with screaming matching the high frequency. I ran out seeing the league chasing out the students. Toga was collecting blood from people while Dabi was burning and blocking paths to gather up students. The fire created heavy smoke causing bodies to drop coughing. I miss everyone but I wondered where shiggy was. It was like kacchan was reading my mind because He pulled me as we went to find him. I ran by mister compress and he brought some gas masks for me and gave one to kacchan as well. With the gas masks, it wasn’t hard to find anything we were looking for since we could see everything. Well, everything bu what we were looking for. As kacchan and I turned the corner I saw something I wish I didn’t. Shiggy fighting All might. I pulled my hand away from kacchan’s and ran back and grabbed Dabi pulling him to the fight. When I got back kacchan was in front of Shiggy defending him from any further damage. “Young Bakugou they’ve gotten to you to I see. No worries we will help you just like we’re helping that Izuku kid.” “Dabi can you make a circle of fire so no one came to interfere with this fight. Both kacchan and Shiggy were in terrible condition. They were both ready to collapse. All might was just about to send another punch before I intercepted it using my quirk sending his punch and him flying through the wall. Dabi helped me bring them to Kurogiri away from the fighting and smoke. I gave my mask to Shiggy and went to grab Toga. When I finally located Toga she was scratched, bruised, and covered in blood. On her waist, she had vials of different peoples’ blood. I grabbed Toga’s hand dragging her to the rest of the group. After looking at the group I realized we were missing twice and Mr. Compress. I was going to go look for them before I saw Mr. Compress limping over to us with a marble in his hand. “Is that-.” “Yes twice got hurt while making doubles of me so I put him in a marble and got here as quickly as possible.” 

No one’s POV

Kurogiri made a small portal just big enough for them to get through and easy enough for Kurogiri to close it before the heroes could get through. “Are we taking him with us” Dabi asked pointing to Katsuki? “Yes, he helped me a lot. He also helped Shiggy” Izuku said lifting both Shiggy and Katsuki. “Let me help,” Mr. Compress said touching both Shiggy, and Katsuki instantly trapping them in marbles easier to carry. “HEY STOP.” The league all turned around to see the rest of class 1-A, some pro heroes, and kids from other classes headed our way.“ They have Bakugou” Kirishima said gaining everyone's attention. Izuku pushed everyone through the portal holding Katsuki and Shiggy in his hand tightly not showing a chance of letting go. All might have gotten up and was occupied with the nomu from a different portal which was a good thing for Izuku. For what Izuku was about to do he needed two hands. He put the marbles in his mouth and placed them under his tongue. Using both hands he snapped his fingers calling the nomu over. As the nomu came Izuku readied his quirk. The nomu threw a punch an extreme and Izuku used his quirk on it. The force the nomu threw was sent back on it. The nomu went flying back hitting everyone behind it going through 3 walls. Izuku ran through the closing portal carefully taking out the two marbles from his mouth. Slowly washing and drying them off. Mr. compress was sitting down with a couple of bandages here and there. Handing him the marbles, Mr. Compress opened them. Shiggy and Katsuki fell on the couch. Izuku carried Shigariki to their room ready to see his hubby awake again. Shiggy was the first to wake up rubbing his head. “W-what happened.” “SHIGGY” Izuku yelled. Izuku jumped on Shigaraki’s lap hugging him tightly. “B-baby?” “Yes, yes it’s me,” Izuku said. “Are you okay? Is the baby okay?” “Yes, we’re fine. I’m glad your oka-.” Before Izuku could finish Shigaraki cut him off by kissing him. “I love you.”

“I love you too, Shiggy.”

1572 words