introduction

NEW STORY HELL YEA !!

hi everyone ☺️ This is my second criminal minds story...I hope you like it.

The story will be around the time of the early seasons.
Around 4 to 7th season.

Y/n is 24. Same age as Spencer.
They were born on October 17th 1981.
They are non-binary, I imagine that they are born in a female body and I might write that they wear a binder sometimes.
They are also queer, attracted to both men and women and other gender identities.

I will also include body dysphoria. I myself am cisgender so I don't know first-hand what it feels like so feedback is definitely allowed.

I'm going to add a mental disorder to y/n further in the story that I myself have so some 'weird characterisations' might be part of my own experience with it 😅.
I try to be inclusive and like I said feedback is always welcome.

They have a PhD in logistics, linguistics and psychology. Which makes them a doctor.
Y/n was mother is Dutch, so y/n can also speak Dutch.
Their father was out of the picture by 15 which I will get in further in the story.
And why y/n has a complicated relationship with their mother.

Y/n also moved around the country a lot and only just moved to Quantico to be able to work at the bau.

The rest will be mentioned in the story. I hope you enjoy it.

Ow obviously I don't own the caracters except for y/n and her family, I do own the storyline when I use original crimi cases I will say the episode.