XXXII: Hades, Lucilius, Beelzebub

32

"That was quite the battle," a light descended from the sky.

 "I was about to step in but you seem to have got it under control

"I was about to step in but you seem to have got it under control."

"Woah, my body is starting to shake, what is that thing?" Issei asked. The white suited figure walked towards Kazuki. "I am the White Dragon Emperor, Vali." He brought out his hand for Kazuki to shake and the monarch did just that.

"Are you just going to ignore me, White One?" A voice sounded out. "What? Was that the sacred gear talking?" Rias asked. "You are still alive. Red One?" Another voice called out, this time coming from Vali.

"I've been wondering when we were going to meet again," Ddraig says. "Äs have I. We are still fated to fight. It is inevitable," Albion answered.

"Let's meet again soon, Ddraig."

"Yes, let's, Albion."

"Hey! What the hell is going on?" Issei questioned. Then, Xenovia and Irina came to the scene. "We arrived once we saw the glow in the sky," Irina says. "What's going on?" Xenovia questioned. "I have no idea," Kazuki answered.

"Before you can understand, you will need more power. Become stronger, my archrival." He turns his attention back to Kazuki. "I didn't catch your name."

"Kazuki Tanaka, The Monarch of Shadows." His eyes flashed blue for a quick second. "I can tell that you are powerful. I was sent here by Azazel, he asked me to take down Kokabiel but you already did. I hope to see you again."

The White Dragon Emperor then vanished. "Well, that was certainly interesting." Kazuki comments.

Kazuki and Asia were sitting in the Occult Research Club, discussing the previous day's events when the door burst open. They both turned to see Xenovia standing in the doorway, dressed in the Kuoh Academy uniform.

"Xenovia! What are you doing here?" Kazuki asked, surprised to see the former Exorcist in their midst.

"I've reincarnated into a Devil," Xenovia said, her voice tinged with sadness. "As Rias' Knight."

Asia's eyes widened in surprise. "You... you're a Devil now?"

Xenovia nodded. "Yes. After learning about God's death, I decided to take a new path. And I owe you an apology, Asia. I was rude to you before, and I'm sorry. Even though you are not a devil yourself, you still allied with them. And now, I am no better."

Asia smiled warmly. "It's okay, Xenovia. I forgive you."

The tension in the room lifted as the three of them settled into a comfortable silence. Xenovia looked around, taking in the familiar surroundings. She had spent so much time fighting against Devils and other supernatural beings, it was strange to now be on the other side.

Kazuki then cuts off the silence and says to them, "How about we go on a little trip to Hell?" He suggests. "W-what? Already? But isn't that too soon?" Xenovia questioned.