XV: Training With Devils [Part 2]

15

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-STATUSName: Kazuki Tanaka                        Level:   64Job: The Monarch of Shadows           Fatigue: 0Title: Wolf Slayer                                      Age: 17HP: 20,000

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
STATUS
Name: Kazuki Tanaka Level:   64
Job: The Monarch of Shadows Fatigue: 0
Title: Wolf Slayer Age: 17
HP: 20,000.                                              MP: 7400
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
Strength: 302                                      Vitality: 190
Agility: 255                               Intelligence: 189

Remaining Points: 0

Kazuki was with Issei and Kiba at the moment. They were making small talk when Issei said something that caught Kazuki's interest. "Hey, remember when you said all that stuff about hating fallen angels? You never really explained what happened to make you feel that way."

"Are you seriously asking me about that right now? It shouldn't matter. All that matters is winning this rating game. We need to focus our energy on the present– not worry about the past."

"You're right, let's do this, I'm so with you!" Issei announced. The boys met up with the girls outside. "Alright, let's get started shall we?" Rias says.

She walks over to Kiba and Issei, giving them wooden swords. "Kiba will teach you some basic sword fighting," she says. "Alright blondie boy, let's do this," Issei yells. He lunges at Kiba and begins to swing the sword wildly. Kiba blocked the attacks with little effort.

"You're a little off. Don't limit your focus to just the sword. Keep an eye on your opponent," Kiba says while blocking. Issei brings the sword up and rushes it down in an attempt to knock to sword out of Kiba's hands.

The blond effortlessly dodges and knocks the sword out of Issei's hands instead. "I meant to do that," Issei says.

Kazuki grabs the fallen sword, "Well, it's my turn now." Issei moves out of the way while the two get into their stances. "Let's see what ya got," Kazuki says.

[Skill: 'Quicksilver' is active]

Kiba's eyes widened, he saw Kazuki in front of him going insanely fast. The swordsman put up the wooden sword in an attempt to block the upcoming attack. However, the attack never landed. Kiba opens his eyes to see that Kazuki was not in front of him.

"Surprised?" A voice called out to him. Kazuki swung the sword at Kiba's side the moment Kiba turned around. "Gah!" He groaned in pain. "Oh, you're good," Kiba complimented.

"You need a lot more work," Kazuki remarked. He walks towards Rias and the girls. "So what kind of training are you guys even doing?" He asked. "Sword fighting, magic, and close quarters combat," Rias answered. "Alright, Asia, how about you train up your magic. I'll continue training with Kiba for the time being."

"Alright, good luck," Asia says back. Kazuki laughs, "You should be telling Kiba that."

"Alright, Issei, it's clear that you can't fight with swords. Let's focus on something else," Rias told him. Issei sighs.

Kazuki returns to Kiba. The swordsman recovered from his attack was ready to go. "Observe," he says aloud.

...═════════════╗
Name: Yuuto Kiba
Aged: 17
Race: Reincarnated Devil
Affiliations: The Gremory Peerage
Level: 37
Strength: 281
HP: 12,100/12,000
═════════════. ..

"What was that?" Kiba questioned. Kazuki smirked, "Just checking your stats," he says. "My stats...what are you talking about?"

"It's one of my abilities. It allows me to know information about anyone," Kazuki replied. "It says that your first name Is Yuuto, you're 17, affiliated with the Gremory peerage, and level 37. Your strength is at 281 and you have 12,100 health."

"That's quite the skill you got there," Kiba stated. "Yeah, It is pretty handy. Anyway, I don't think I myself will be helpful when it comes to perfecting your swordsmanship."

"So you're gonna bring out your demon friend?" Kiba asked. Kazuki smirked, "Come forth," he commanded. A large group of shadow-like beings were now behind Kazuki. All except for Colossus and Titan for they were far too large.

"Balak, you go teach Kiba how to really use a sword," Kazuki says. "Alright, I'm not gonna go easy on you," Balak says. This made Kiba a little nervous but he was still up to it.

[!Quest: Help improve Kiba's swordsmanship and overall combat abilities]

[!Fail: Kiba doesn't learn a thing and stays the same and you gain no quest rewards]

[!Succeed: Kiba gains better control of his combat abilities and you gain quest rewards]