VIII: Good Ol' Action [Part 2]

8

It was around midnight and Issei was on his bike while Kazuki was flying. He wanted to see how Issei does his assignments. "Can you believe Rias? Having me doing these tasks is so lame." Issei says.

"Well, I'm sure it's great to have experience like this," Kazuki replies. "Whatever," Issei retorts. Once they reach the house they knock. Nobody answered. Issei tried the knob and it opened. Issei decided that it was best if they just inside. "Hello is anyone here? Don't be alarmed but we're coming inside."

The two boys were in the hallway of the house. Issei noticed that his shoe was wet. Kazuki on the other hand knew that the liquid was blood. "Issei keep your guard up." He told the boy. "Why do you say that?" Issei finally noticed the pool of blood that was in front of him. "What the hell?"

Skill: 'Detect Presence' Activated
Fallen Angel Nearby
!Malice Detected

"Punish the wicked. Words to live by. Yes, wide advice to heed from a holy man." The man stuck out his abnormally long tongue. He then stood up to greet the two. "Well well, you just walked into the wrong house, my friends. Freed Sellzen here at your service."

!Alert: Save Asia from Freed Sellzen and Mittelt
Succeed: Gain Freed Sellzens Gun and Asia's Trust
Fail: Asia Dies and you are to blame

"A priest?" Issei says shocked. "Indeed. I work for a certain devil purging organization you may have heard of."

"So you're the one who did this!?" Issei yells.

"Summoning you was proof that he's done being human. End of the line sinner! So I had to chop him up into little itty bitty pieces. Putting down degenerate devils and the lost souls that would cry out to them is my job. And no one is better at it than me." Freed brought out a light sword and gun. The villain then continues to say- "I see you have brought a human. I will not spare you either."

Kazuki chuckles and brings his weapon out. Rasaka's Fang. Seeing this made Freed burst out laughing. "What are you going to do with that?"

"Freed. You are the one that I have been looking for." Kazuki spoke. "Huh? A human looking for me? Well, it doesn't matter. You will die here."

"You know. Issei I would appreciate it if I had a little help here." Kazuki says. "Right!" Issei was then shot by Freed. "I don't think so. These bullets have been blessed by an exorcist!"

Kazuki just smiled and whispered. "What was that? You are going to have to speak up!" Freed says taunting him. His wicked smile was wiped off his face once he sees twenty figures come out of nowhere. "What is the meaning of this?!" Kazuki vanishes and appears behind Freed. "Huh? Where-" Freed had a dagger stuck in his abdomen. "I'm going to kill you..." Kazuki spoke.

[-Effect 'Bleed': Activated- Attacked enemies lose 1% of their health every 1 second.]

[-Effect 'Paralyze': Activated- Attacked enemies have a chance to become unable to move.]

"Why can't I move?! What have you done?" Freed grunts. Issei got up and summons his sacred gear. "No! Stay back I got this!" Kazuki yells. "Viser bring Asia and Issei to safety." The female shadow does just that. "Now where were we!" Kazuki says smiling.

"Let him go!"

Kazuki whips his head to see a blond girl. "You must be Mittelt. I can see that you're pretty strong. You wouldn't stand a chance with all my soldiers attacking you though." He turns to his shadows and nods. They all start battling Mittlet. "Don't kill her. Just bruise her up a bit."