Extra | UN Fragment

Start from the beginning

I rushed past the many classroom to the one towards the end of the hallway, attempting to find my late research paper which was due a few days ago. I was thankfully given an extension because of the many school days I missed thanks to the flu.

The teacher happily took my paper before waving me good-bye. I strode to the exit of the school building but my feet halted when I spotted a certain boyfriend of mine sitting in Mrs. Smith's classroom.

I wonder if he earned himself detention. I thought but quickly pushing the assumption away because Harry has astoundingly been staying out of trouble often lately. I tiptoed into the classroom totally forgetting my plans I had set since Monday morning. With his back facing me, it seemed as if he was anxiously jotting things down on a piece of paper.

Deciding to scare him, I bent down so my lips were just a few inches away from his ear. I smirked before sticking my tongue out and licking the tip of his ear.

He instantly leaped up from his chair and stepped a few steps behind with the most shocked face I have ever seen. His eyes wide, his lips parted and his hands over his cheat trying to assimilate what just happened.

"What is wrong with you?!" He exclaimed breathing out harshly. I giggled softly before sitting in the seat in front of his desk.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as he sat himself back onto the seat he was previously sitting in.

"I'm trying to finish this stupid essay. It was due today but I didn't bother doing it," he answered pointing to the wrinkle piece of paper with scribbles and cross marks everywhere.

I furrowed my eyebrows together saying, "So why do it now?"

"The teacher now tells me that it will fuck up my whole grade if I don't hand it in."

"So you do care about your grades?" I teased.

"Well I basically have to so I can get out of this hell," he commented making me nod.

"I can help if you want..." I offered not really wanting to leave knowing Harry was struggling with this.

"Please," he whispered peering at me through his long eyelashes making me heart skip a beat.

"O-okay," I faltered, falling under that trance again where he would just give me that sexy look and my knees would go weak. I shouldn't feel new to that feeling but it seems everything Harry does, even if he has done it over a million times, was brand new, the effect more vast than the last.

"Can I close the door?" He asked while passing the paper to me. I shrugged not really giving it a second thought. My eyes wandered over the paper, reading the prompt typed on the top of the page.

Think about an event in your life that taught you an important lesson. Write a narrative in which you tell what happened and how you learned a lesson. Be sure to include specific details so that a reader can follow your story.

"It seems pretty simple Harry," I spoke as he slouched in his seat.

"It would be pretty simple if I actually experienced whatever shit this says," he groaned running a hand through his curls resulting me to bite my bottom lip lightly. I shook my head and tried to concentrate.

"C'mon, there has to be a time when you learned a lesson through what happened..."

"There might be but I don't remember it."

"Okay um, let's try this." I stood up straight in the seat and put my hands on my lap. "Close your eyes."

"What?" He inquired raising his eyebrows in confusion.