He thought he will apologize and leave the apartment. But the problem is that he is going to be busy starting tomorrow. They have a lot of events to design. And he will not able to search for another place in a short period.

He took out his phone and started to search for the room online. The rooms were expensive in that big city. Besides he doesn't have enough money to pay for his monthly expenses.

Who should he ask for help? His manager who is so rude every time... No... He shook his head... Then he thought of Jin who lives in a small room and already has a roommate. Army is a girl. Besides them he doesn't think he is close enough to anyone to ask for help.

And why would he give them stress when that is his problem?

He sighed and decided just to get out of the room before Jungkook finds out that he is a stranger and also decided to live in the motel until the end of his busy schedule.

_________________🍀🍀🍀

"He is like the bubble gum in the hair! like stomachache of diarrhea."

"You mean pain in the ass!" Yoongi sip the coffee and leaned backward to get comfortable on the chair...

"Exactly he doesn't go away. Sticking to my place like a leech!" Jungkook said, lips and nose scrunching in annoyance...

He was with his hyungs who were in the same high school Jungkook is attending. They were seniors so they graduated and are now in university.

"Why don't you complain to your father?"

"It's no use! He wants me to meet his business friends. I don't like the idea at all. It's better if I stay away from him."

"What did you tell the boy's name?" Hoseok asked.

"I don't know! He never told me his name and I never asked."

"Are you serious?"

"And you don't know what he does when you are in school or why he came to live with you?"

Jungkook shook his head...

"Ah! Jungkook! How can you be this dumb? What if he is a psychopath."

"You think this will scare me!" Jungkook sipped the final drink. "Anyway, I am leaving! I have tons of homework I need to do anyhow!"

"You and homework!" Namjoon finally spoke to who was listening to their conversation...

"Yeah! This is the punishment for skipping school for a week. They said if I don't do it they will inform my dad."

With that said Jungkook left the place, excited, thinking about how he can pester Jimin more. He sensed something is not regular when he reached the apartment. The extra shoes on the racks were gone...

He went the room straight. He checked his closet, the washroom, living room, he didn't find any stuff that belongs to Jimin.

Did he flee away? Am I succeed? Is he not coming here?

He became so pleased about it. He quickly messaged his hyungs who congratulated him on his victory... He asked his girlfriend Hazel to come over to his place and he ordered food.

He had fun there totally forgetting about his homework... Once his girlfriend left he felt bored... If Jimin would be there then he would be busy pestering him... He would love to see his pissed, poker face...

Where did he go? What is he doing right now? Jungkook thought, then shook off all the thoughts and went to sleep.

The next morning...

Bell rang continuously...

Jungkook unlocked the door... His sleepy eyes widened...

Jimin was back with his loads... He went to stay at the motel last night but when he saw the bill and calculated the monthly expenses he gave up. He thought he will stay at Jungkook's place until he find a proper and cheaper place to live, till then he will try to avoid having any fights with Jungkook.

"I thought you left!!."

"Why would I?" Jimin pulled his packs inside the room.

"Where were you then with your all stuff?"

"To my friend's house."

"And you took everything with you."

"Yeah! Because I don't trust you with my stuff. Remember not so long ago you bleached my favorite blue T-shirt. You did it on purpose didn't you?"

"Yeah! I admit it. It is my way to show you that I dislike you. You're so bossy! Jungkook do this, Jungkook don't do that! Who are you to control me?"

Jimin suddenly turned to him... "Yeah! That's the question I want to know! Who am I to you?" He asked intending to get information about the person who Jungkook thinks is that person...

He thought a lot. It was clear to him that someone was going to be there in his place and that person didn't appear. Jungkook thinks he is that person, and that is why Jungkook let him inside.

"What?"

"I said who am I to you? What is the relation between us? Do you know me?" Jimin moved forward and Jungkook backed... "Do you know where I am from? Who is my father? What do I do for a living?"

"You are weird! I don't even know your name! What's your name anyway?"

Jimin froze in his place, confused and quizzed...

"I asked what's your name?" Now Jungkook moved forward to Jimin and Jimin backed his legs slowly...

"W-what's my name?"

"Yeah!"

"Um!.... Uh! Yeah!... Um"

"I asked your name not the history of Korea!"

"Beom Seok! Beomgyu! Hwan! Sunwoo! Taehee! Minjae! Kang Dae! Jihoo! Hyun! Hajin! Cherry! Apple! Ball! You guess!" Jimin said whatever crossed his mind, maybe one of the names match.

"How am I supposed to know? Is your top floor empty?" He knocked on Jimin's temple...

Jimin shook his head... "Taehyung!"

Jungkook turned to see if Taehyung came into the room because Taehyung's favorite thing to do is to appear anywhere at any time... "You mean your name?" He asked...

"Oh! That's why you are a jerk like my cousin whose name is also Taehyung. I guess all Taehyungs are a jerk."

Jimin remembered his cousin know his name. It's no use if he lies to him...

"Anyway welcome to part two of me pestering you," Jungkook said as he walked towards his room.

"Jimin!"

Jungkook turned to him... "What?"

"Jimin is my name!"

He went closer to Jungkook, hoping Jungkook to understand whatever he will say next.

"And I don't want to fight with you."

"Are you okay? Did I hit on your temple too hard?"

"No! I-I want to be friends with you."

"Not in a million years."

Jungkook slammed the door in his face but don't know why he was not much bothered as before...

-Cloud surfing🍀