109 Frontline

Public opinion within the empire was reversed.

The battle of defense and counterattack is approaching, and finally no more attention is paid to the private affairs of the marshal's family.

At the ceremony of the Capital Star Palace, media reporters from large and small in the major galaxies of the empire gathered.

Previously, it was also decided at the emergency meeting of the military headquarters that in this defensive battle, the Third Army led by Lu Shen and the Fifth Army under Gu Yuli would be the former army, and the Second and Fourth Armies would be assisted by the two-wing battlefield.

The First Army, directly under Randall, guarded the Capital Star behind to prevent the federal army from attacking from the rear.

His Majesty the Emperor, who was seriously ill and dying, also trembled and was helped out by Christ. He stood on the high platform of the ceremony and said to the microphone, "Fight for the honor of the empire--"

The representatives of the legions and media reporters followed suit.

"Fight for the honor of the empire--"

The scene cheered up all the imperial people who watched the broadcast, and they shouted in front of the screen with red necks.

"Fight for the honor of the empire--"

At this point, the long-planned ambition of the Federation finally surfaced. The senior officials of the empire have seen that whether it was the Armistice Treaty or the so-called United Mecha Competition, it was all a federal delay in order to revive the comeback.

The federal government has the strength of the whole country.

The empire will not show weakness.

With the advent of the war, all the discord, division and scolding within the empire seemed to be less important. All the people can be united in the outside world, but they really respond to the sentence "fight for the honor of the empire".

The single-family villa in Yeming District was also completely empty, leaving two chubby and round machine housekeepers to watch the house lonely.

Just because the two masters of this family went to the battlefield.

Although Gu Yu went to the front line with his Mr. Lu, the Third Army and the Fifth Army were still responsible for the frontal battlefield, but in the end, they were in two different legions. Even the current front-line battlefields span dozens of galaxies.

Gu Yu and Lu Chen are far away from each other. Only in regular military meetings or joint combat activities can they see each other on the screen.

When I saw it, I couldn't say anything in private. I could only call the other party "Cutenant General Lu" and "Leader Commander Gu" seriously.

As the war continued, the front became bigger and bigger, gradually expanding from dozens of galaxies at the beginning to hundreds. Almost all the garrisons of the Third Army and the Fifth Army of the whole empire came to the front line.

When he really came to the battlefield, it was difficult for Gu Yu to join the battle in person. He must stay in the main warship at all times and command the same time command and supervise the fleet of the Fifth Army to fight in different galaxies.

Only when the troops of the two sides are overdone and the victory or defeat of the war will be divided, the commander of the army will have a chance to play.

......

On the vast interstellar line, the black fleet is as dense as the sea, drawing a vertical boundary at the junction of the two countries.