63 Tangyuan

Lu Chen entered the Imperial Mecha Research Institute as usual.

The appearance of this research institute is inconspicuous. The sailboat-shaped single building is located by the Mirror Lake. Its artistic shape makes it look like an art gallery, unlike the place where fighter armor is studied.

This contrast of design aesthetics comes from a certain hobby of the old director of the research institute.

The old director Nochi loves this kind of fun and interesting design. The mecha he designed is also the same as his aesthetics. It is unresid and more imaginative than the works of young people who have just entered the institute.

As soon as Lu Chenfu entered the door, he heard a few fireworks, and the colorful strips exploded like fireworks, all of which fell on his head with no expression on his face.

"Ld Lieutenant General! Happy holidays!"

Designers from all sides came out from all corners upstairs and downstairs, shouting happy holidays happily. Director Nochi always didn't give up. He rushed to the front and blew up a few fireworks on Lu Shen's head.

"Hm! Lu Set, I wish you a happy holiday!"

Lu Chen calmly pulled down the miscellaneous colored strips on his head and asked, "What festival is it today?"

The old man smiled like an old urchin and blinked: "There is no festival!" Are you happy? Are you happy?

Lu set a faint oh.

He said, when will there be a festival for nothing?

The whole research institute, under the leadership of the old director, lived back to the teens and twenties.

"Oh, no, of course there are also anniversaries," the old man Nochi smiled and raided Lu Chen's head without saying a word. "Hey! Lu set up a week in our place, should we celebrate it!"

"It's time!" Other designers nodded and shouted, "Shang, have a day off to celebrate!"

The old man was very good and said, "There will be a holiday during the holiday. It's too unimaginative. Look at the work you designed, it's here!" One extra day to celebrate, oh yeah! Come on, let's play it again!"

Nochi led his head to release the fireworks again. This time, no one paid attention to him. All of them returned to their respective positions and continued to boil red-eyed manuscripts and data.

Old Nochi alas, "Look at these young insects now. They are really not as good as each other. They are not happy during the festival. They flatten their mouths when they work overtime. Alas, I'll leave my old man alone on the weekend.

Lu Chen said sincerely, "Then you really should."

Nochi waved his hand: "Come on, let's not talk about this matter. Today's anniversary is rare. I'll take Lu She in to see our treasure. Let me tell you, I usually don't let my baby see insects. You are blessed today..."

Lu Shen was interested in the baby in his mouth.

After all, the old director is not to mention anything else, the achievements in the mecha can be said to be one of the best in today's empires. The representative work is the mecha "Empire Star" before Lu Shen.

The old man spent ten years designing the "Imperial Star". According to him, this work devoted his life's painstaking efforts and his life's talent. When the manuscript was completed, it could be said that it was shocking.

But Lu Chen was deeply skeptical about this.

Because at this moment, when he described this treasure, he also said, "This treasure has devoted my life's painstaking efforts and almost consumed my life's talent. When I settled the last stroke in the draft, it can be said that it was shocking..."