89 Opening

On the day of the United Mecha Competition. Imperial Arena.

The doctor's forced one-month recuperation period has passed, and Lu Hexin stood up with the exoskeleton walking device. He wore a simple windbreaker and walked to the high platform where the judges were outside, surrounded by the members of the committee.

The cheers of the Imperial Arena outside were ignited after the opening ceremony, and the sound was shocking and passed into Lu Chen's ears through the long corridor.

Their Zerg are a race that advocates force. In addition, they have been feuding with their old brother Aitland Federation for a long time. They have long been eager to go on the field to beat these groups of a group of people with eyes that grow to the top of their heads. As a result, this unprecedented joint mecha competition has attracted a large number of viewers in the live broadcast room, which has attracted the attention of public opinion from the beginning.

Lu Chen could almost predict what kind of stormy waves he would set off when he appeared in the arena as if he stood up again.

It is impossible for Lu Chen not to have some ideas of retreating.

After suppressing the rebellion of Ura Star, the military department wanted to announce his achievements, but he refused.

One of the reasons is that his name is not right. Lu Chen imagined that if he was the commander of this rebellion, he would never allow unrelated civilians to get involved. His intention was not for merit, but simply because he was worried about his master.

The second is his leg. Informing him of his achievements will inevitably involve most of his legs that have healed.

To be honest, Lu Chen was bitten by a snake once, and he was afraid of the well rope for ten years.

He also remembered how he was pulled off the altar because his legs were disabled. The feeling of being deprived of all by public opinion overnight, even if he tried not to care, it still left an extremely clear shadow in his heart.

He has the hope of healing now. What if something happens in the future...

Can he accept all praise or criticism completely frankly? Can he experience the feeling of falling from heaven to hell for the second time?

These days, Lu Chen has not shown anything. As always, he has done what he can do step by step. He thought he was hiding it very well. The fact is that he could not see anything strange in the eyes of other insects, but it was difficult to escape the eyes of his family.

When he rested in the hotel last night, Gu Yu was hugging him in his hands and closed his eyes, as if he had fallen into a dreamland. Lu Chen was unable to sleep. He sighed in his heart and planned to turn over gently in his arms.

But before he finished turning over, he was pressed by the male insect behind him.

"Major General?" The male's voice is glutinous, but it sounds very clear.

Lu Chen was stunned. After turning around and facing his beautiful pale gray eyes, he couldn't help softening his voice: "Aren't you asleep yet, Encounter?"

"I'm waiting for you to fall asleep, Mr. Lu." Gu Yu hugged him tightly, buried his neck with a slight confusion, and complained in a low voice, "And the major general, you have turned over several times and pressed my hair. I can't sleep even if I want to sleep."

Gu Yu never cares about anything when he sleeps. He falls asleep, and his long hair is all spilled on the bed. Every time they slept, they used Gu Yu's hair as the cushion. Lu Chen used to joke that the sheet money could be saved.